Chapter-54

She made a tattoo of Sidharth's name in her back.... It's beautifully written sidharth in it😍😍... Sidharth's eye got moist seeing this... Because that spot turned completely red🥺🥺..

Sidharth slowly going towards her and hugged her from back...And slowly placed a kiss on her back in the place of tatoo...🥰🥰

Sidharth said slowly baby kya hai yeh??Kya jarurat tha??Kitna dard hua hoga tumhe??🥺🥺...his voice got chocked...

Shehnaaz turned around and see tears in Sidharth's eye..She cupped his face and kissed his forehead lovingly 🥰❤️..said..

Nahi Sidharth ji dard nahi hua...Aap ke aankhon me aise aanshu nahi ache lage☺️☺️..Aur me jab banwane gayi thi na...Waha me sirf humare baare me humari memories yaad kar rhi thi..Toh dard bilkul bhi nahi hua😊😊...

Toh aap bilkul chinta mat kijiye ☺️☺️

Sidharth then took some lotion from the dressing table and apply on the tattoo lovingly...

Sidharth-Thank you baby ❤️❤️..Mujhe itna pyaar karne ke liye...I can't imagine my life without you ❤️..Me bahut pyaar karta hu..Aaj tumne bahut khusi diya hai mujhe...mere liye itna dard..Cut off by palm of Shehnaaz...

Shehnaaz nodded no...aisa mat boliye...Aap bhi mujhe kitna pyaar karte hai..Me toh kabhi bhi nahi sochi thi meri life itni achi ho jayegi...Aapne mujhe meri family di hai...

I love you soooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh ❤️❤️❤️❤️..saying she hugged tightly...

Sidharth then give her wet kisses and shehnaaz moaned...Then sidharth broke the kiss and smirked 😈😈..

Wo sab toh thik h..But baby aaj jo tumne plan bana ke mere saath behave kiya h na uska punishment toh milegi😈😈😈...

Shehnaaz got a deep shade of red and bitting her lips...She asked innocently maine kya kiya..🥺🥺...she giggle 🤭🤭 inside.

Sidharth-Acha ji..🤔🤔Tumhe nahi pata na... Ruko batata hu...saying he picked her in his arms and kept in the bed...

He is already feeling hard seeing her in red transparent saree 🔥🔥..Now he couldn't control..

He started kissing her...He literally chewing and biting her lips 💋💋...shehnaaz is also reciprocate and started caressing his hair..

He suddenly remove pallu from her shoulder..And pressed her twins while kissing 💋💋.... Shehnaaaz moaned aaaahh sidharth ji🥵🥵🥵....

Sidharth then removed her blouse followed by innerwear...Now shehnaaz is laying bare body in front of him...she is feeling shy but she didn't want to show him.Today his birthday..she needs to be behave a little bold 😁😁...

Then sidharth smirked and placed some cakes cream on her nipple...shehnaaz shocked 😳😳..Then sidharth started roaming his tounge around her nipple to taste the cream....

But he didn't suck her...He only roaming the tounge 🔥🔥...shehnaaz is fist his hair..she is already frustrated because he is not taking in his mouth...

Shehnaaz-Sidharth ji.... please 🥵🥵🥵

Sidharth smirked 😈😉 and said please what baby...😈😈

Shehnaaz-please sidharth ji...🥵🥵

Sidharth-Words baby...😈😈

Shehnaaz-sidharth ji please suck it...sidharth smiled looking to her bold baby...her eyes are closed she fisted his hair
.she is looking so frustrated 😉😉

In no time sidharth sucked her nipple.. while pressing other.. Shehnaaz pulled him to more on to her..🥵🥵🥵...He keeps sucking and sucking 🔥🔥🔥🔥...

Then after sometime shehnaaz thought now the right time to try this...Then while kissing eachother shehnaaz opened his zip and pulled his pant down...

Sidharth got shocked 😲😳...what is happed today to her shy wife...she is behaving very bold today...

Now sidharth is in the boxer...Then Shehnaaz came over sidharth..She is feeling so much shy but then she remove his member from his boxer...

shehnaaz then took his member in her hand..And doing tha handjob...Sidharth is feeling very good..he closed her eyes...In tiny hand shehnaaz is doing perfectly...

Aaaaahh...baby...aaaaha..Just like that🥵🥵🥵...yesss...ohhhh...baby🔥🔥🔥

Listening his moan she started doing fastly...🔥🔥🥵🔥🥵🥵🥵...

Sidharth is the verge of Cumming....yessss...ohhh baby.....jaan just do like that... yessss ohhhh myyy godd🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵.....

Sidharth then cummed in her hand screaming aaaaah shehnaaaz🥵🥵.......

Shehnaaz then hugged him tightly feeling very shy..sidharth is still panting....after sometime both were hugging like that...

Thank you baby..That was awesome 🔥🔥...waise aaj meri biwi kaafi bold ban gyi hai...I like that baby🤭🤭..

Shehnaaz-Aaaa sidharth ji mat chediye na..🙈🙈🙈..sidharth then Chukled 😅😅...

After sometime he swapped their position...Then he made a position at her entrance...He thrust inside her at kne go making her scream...

Shehnaaz-Aaaaaa sidharth ji🥵🥵🥵..she scratch his back with her nail mark...

Today he is feeling very hard..So he thrusted very hard...He thrusted and shehnaaz moaned 🔥🔥🔥...He thrusted while cupping her twins...everytime he thrusted, that hitted to the spot of shehnaaz making shehnaaz scream more🥵🔥🔥🥵

Sidharth-Yes baby...Moan my name..yes baby🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵🥵..saying he thrusted more and more...

After sometime both reached their climax...Then they slept hugging eachother.. Sidharth kissed her forehead lovingly 🥰🥰🥰🥰...

-----------------
Thanks ❤️