Chapter-9

It's been three days... Today is their wedding...Rita maa and kushal, both are very excited about the marriage...

Sidharth doesn't want this marriage at all...And the reason is not known to him... Somewhere he thinks like shehnaaz is different from other girls..But somewhere he thinks All are same😓😓😓......

Shehnaaz is having no emotion🙂🙂... Because She goes with the flow.. Because she doesn't have any control in her life...And she somewhat knows whatever rita maa thinks for her, that is for her good only....

Everyone is present at the temple... Sidharth and Shehnaaz both settle in....

They took seven rounds...He took pinch of vermilion and put on shehnaaz's head..... Shehnaaz close her eyes with this...This is a beautiful feeling after all...❤️❤️

Pandit ji said-   Vivah sampan hua❤️❤️❤️

Now she is not any girl...She is somebody's wife...Now she has to take care of this relationship..No matter what will happen she never give up on this relationship...God gave 2nd chance to her, to free from that hell....Now she has to be responsible......

All this things she thought... Rita maa seems very happy that her son getting married....Now she has a cute, little, beautiful daughter with her....😍😍😘😘

--------------------
All of them came back home after the marriage....

At night 9.00 pm

Rita maa and Shehnaaz are talking with eachother....

RS- Shehnaaz, jaanti hu bahut jaldi me teri shaadi hui hai..But ek baat yaad rakhna ...Teri saas se pehele me teri maa hu..Kuch bhi pareshaani ho tu aa ke mujhe batayegi...

Tum dono ko time lagega apne rishte me....But mera Sidhath dil ka bahut acha hai beta☺️☺️☺️...

Then she handed some jewellery to her... Shehnaaz hesitate to take all of these...But Rita maa glare 😡😡😡 to her ...She smiled weakly....

RS- Yeh mere taraf se ek beti ke liye pyaar hai beta... Tu kyun zijak kar rhi hai lene me usko...Le yeh.....Then shehnaaz take it and went towards their bedroom....

Sidharth is already in the room...He started drinking alcohol...Then he saw Shehnaaz with the jewellery....

He misunderstood all of these😓😓😓....He thought ohh sahi tha me....Maa ko pata ke rakhi hai abhi se hi... Dekho le hi aayi jewellery...me sahi tha..Sare ek jaise hi hai😅😅😅....

Sidharth-Suno....Mujhe baat karni hai tumse... saying that he glare her😏😏😏....

Shehnaaz-Ji ji, kahiye kya baat hai...😥😥

Sidharth-Suno mujhe ghuma phira ke baat karna bilkul pasand nahi hai...Me yeh shaadi ke liye kabhi ready nahi tha..Wo toh maa ke kehne pe maine haan kiya hai..Toh mere se kabhi tum expect bhi mat karna ki humara relationship kabhi normal ho sakta hai...Wo me hone nahi dunga.....

Aur mujhe samajh bhi aarha hai tumne kyun haan kar diya hai shaadi ke liye... eyeing towards the jewellery...Tumko yahi sab lifestyle chahiye thi na...Tumne maa ko bhi apne taraf kar liya hai taaki tum yeh sab aram se enjoy kar sako.....😡😡😏

Listen this, Shehnaaz is having tears in her eyes 🥺🥺🥺🥺...

Shehnaaz-Ji aap hume galat samajh rahe hai😥😥😥...Maa ne yeh sab zabardasti diya hai...Mujhe yeh sab cheez ki shauk nahi hai....cut off by Sidharth....

Sidharth-Chodo....mujhe sab pata hai tumhare jaise ladkiyo ka...Bht ache se jaal me fasana ata hai tum logon ko...

Waise tum padhi likhi ho ki, bilkul hi nahi padhi,gawar???He said in dominating voice....

Shehnaaz scared to listen his voice...and said-
Ji maine 12 th tak padhi hu..Uske baad halat aisa hogya tha ki nahi padh payi aur😔😔😔

Sidharth- Thik hai thik hai aur ek baat...Kahi bhi bahar yeh bolne ki jarurat nahi hai ki tum Sidhath Shukla ki biwi ho...Samjhi???😡😡😡

Shehnaaz-Ji ji....

Saying Sidhath went towards balcony, started drinking and smoking simultaneously....

Shehnaaz see all of these... obviously she doesn't like , but she doesn't have that courage to stop him to doing these...So she silently went towards tabla and keep the jewellery box there...

She went towards the bag and take her father's photo frame...She kept looking upwards, shedding tears🥺🥺😭😭...

She doesn't know what will be their future... she smiled weakly thinking about her fate🥲🥲🥲...and lay down in the couch while taking the frame...Soon sleep took over her....

Here Sidharth drunk fully and came to the room..and see his beautiful wife us sleeping in the couch...He stare her for good time and the move towards the bed and sleep in no time because the effect of alcohol😴😴😴....

-------------

Please share some ideas....🙂🙂

Thanks ❤️