Chapter-3

Sidharth is working on his laptop, while opening some folder he found some photos..
In the photo, a girl and a boy hugging eachother and smile whole heartedly...

Flashback......

Sidharth-Babyyyyy, I love you so much❤️..

Girl- I love you too baby 😅😅

Sidharth- Ab sab theek ho jayega , bas kuch hi dino me humari shaadi hogi baby..Phir tumhe kahi nahi jane dunga😘😘😘

Girl-Haan bilkul sahi, but hum shaadi ke baad tumhare wo naye wale bunglow me hi rahenge na..Kitna maja ayega baby😘😘

Sidharth- But baby we discussed na ki hum sab saath rahenge tum me maa baba.Aur...

Cut off by that girl..

Girl- Chodo jane do,Tumhe bas sab ki chinta hai..meri khusi ka kuch nahi.Me kitna sochi thi sirf tum aur me.... But khair....

She got upset(or I can say started acting 😏)..

Sidharth- okk baby, tum chinta mat karo tum jo chahogi wahi hoga.Hum usi bunglow me hi rahenge..Ab khush😘❤️

They hugged eachother ❤️❤️

Flashback end......

Kaash usdin me tumhari baat nahi sunta,kaash me sachayi dekh paata...

His thoughts broke by a knock...
Kushal entered to his cabin and put the file in the table.

Kushal- Le deal sign hogya, wo Shikha ray ke saath..

Sidharth- Good..👍👍
Ab chal me ghar ke liye nikalta hu..

Kushal- Kya yaar, kabhi toh mere saath maje kar liya kar.Humesha bas ghar se office,office se ghar aur ghar jaa ke apna us room me pade rahega..

Aur kitne din aise rahega tu..Aur kitna blame karega khud ko..Aunty sahi keheti hai, ab tujhe move on kar jaani chahiye..

Sidharth-Yeh sab bolne ke liye bht sahi rehta hai but.... khair chodd ab me chalta hu..kal milte hai...
Byee ...

Afternoon 5.00pm...

Shehnaaz went for the grocery shopping..
Suddenly it started raining..There was heavy rainfall..She got drenched in the rain totally..

An old man was not able to cross the road properly as there was heavy rain.. Shehnaaz saw this and ran towards the old man to help him..

And there was red light on the traffic signal.so they started cross the road.
And guess, Sidharth was sitting inside the car waiting for the green signal.

He got irritated because of the traffic signal and also because of the heavy rain.
Then that scene was seen by Sidharth,that a little girl was helping the old man for crossing the road.

His eyes fell on that girl and one word escaped from his mouth - "Pari"😍😍

Like who is the little pari😍😍😍.
His thoughts was broken by horn sound and the driver started the car ,they went towards the home😅.

Sidharth was still thinking about that little girl...

He came to home and went towards his mom...

RS- Aagya beta...

Sidharth- Haan Maa aur wait wait aapne Kushal ko kyun bola shaadi ka..Abhi tak kuch hua bhi nahi.Wo abhi se chidha raha h mujhe 😩😩

RS howled into laughter seeing Sidharth's grumpy face..

RS- Are me bas uska help le rhi thi ladki dhundne me..

Sidharth- Chodo Maa, Mujhe ek achi coffee pila do..

RS- Chal tu freah ho jaa, me laa deti hu..

After that he went towards the room.

Night 10.00pm....

After both having dinner,

RS- Sidharth aaj please wo sab suru mat karna me pehele bol deti hu..

Sidharth- Are chill maa, nahi karunga aaj..😁😁

RS- Tu rehne de har din yahi bolta h subah bas khali bottle hi milta hai😡😡

Sidharth scratch his nape...and then bid bye to his mom , kissing her forehead...

Sidharth went to his room and took an alcohol bottle..Then he settle himself in the couch for drink that alcohol..

But..........
For the first time he stopped while opening the bottle .That little girl's face was coming to his mind..He started thinking about her and forget to drink that...

He slept thinking about her, keeping that closed bottle in his hand....

Morning 8.00am..

Rita maa went towards sidharth's room to wake him.The door was open and she entered to the room..She smiled blissfully while seeing Sidharth.

He is sleeping with open mouth and bottle was closed also..She thanked god 🙏 and went towards him.......

Note- Please feel free to suggest anything.Any comments,plot anything..

Thanks ❤️