The hearts have all splattered on the pillar by the time I straighten up, breathing heavily

The hearts have all splattered on the pillar by the time I straighten up, breathing heavily. There's a bump on my head from when I'd hit it on the floor.

I jump forward and clench a fist as I snap at Lee in a flustered tone, "Hey!! Keep your creepy little valentines to yourself!! I was dodging for my life there!"

Lee tells her, "You do not have to be so negative, Kimiko-chan."

Naruto is infuriated that he's being ignored again.

Sasuke says to Lee, "You've heard of the Uchiha clan, yet you're challenging me? You must be even more psycho than you look, if that's possible! You wanna know more about my clan? Then I'll teach you... the hard way!"

Lee holds up his hand as he says, "Bring it on."

I rest my hand on my hip as I prepare to watch.

"Hold it!!" We whip around to Naruto, who is glaring at Lee. "I get him first. This weirdo is mine!"

"Go for it," Says Sasuke.

"Naruto...!" Sakura begins.

"What? It'll take me two minutes to have this guy begging for mercy," Naruto declares.

"No, thank you. Right now, the only one I wanna fight is Uchiha," Lee says.

"Oh, yeah?! Well, I've got news for you: Sasuke can't compare to me, believe it!" Naruto roars as he begins charging the Taijutsu user. Upon nearing him, Naruto launches himself at Lee, who doesn't move an inch.

But then, Lee calmly pushes down on Naruto's fist that's about to punch him, tilting the blue eyed boy to the side. Naruto cries out in disbelief but catches himself on his palms. Then, Naruto swings around in a roundhouse kick, but Lee easily dodges it by ducking.

"Leaf Whirlwind!" Lee cries as he gets on his hands and spins around rapidly, kicking Naruto's hands out from under him. This causes the Uzumaki to go spinning across he floor until he splats against the wall, back first and spread eagled. Then, he groans in pain before collapsing.

I was impressed to say the least.

Lee straightens up and holds his left arm behind his back, holding out his other hand as he tells the Uchiha, "Just accept it. You have no chance against me. Your skills are inferior. You see, Sasuke, out of all the top Leaf Genin, I am the best! Fight me, and I will prove it to you!"

Sasuke smirks. "This'll be fun. Let's do it!" Sasuke gets into a ready stance as Sakura and I turn to t he clock on the balcony wall.

It reads: 2: 35pm.

I tell the Uchiha, "There's no time, Sasuke. We've got to register by 3: 00. That's less than half an hour."

"Relax. This'll all be over... in five seconds," He says calmly, lifting his onyx orbs to Lee.