Chapter 1 - Pinky & Others

Y/n’s POV

Me and onii-chan have been here for 3 weeks I think.. None of the ugly humans have seen or heard us. I don't even think they know we are here.But one problem is that the disgusting humans have noticed that we have been killing them for food and for my sash/obi(I think, I forget ;-;).

I was just fixing my hair and sash. Until I saw 4 people in dark blue uniforms. One had a red hoodie under it, one had a skirt and leggings, the other two had just the normal uniform. For some reason I didn’t find them ugly or disgusting. They actually like pretty handsome and beautiful people. Blush formed on my face. ‘Why are humans making me feel this way?!’. I looked back at them to find them looking around. ‘The one with white hair isn’t really doing anything, I could probably strike him first.’ I was about to slash him with my sash. Until a girl with brown hair shot a pin into me. I screamed at the pain but only a small one. I glared at the girl. “Why did you hit me!?” I asked as I pulled the pin out. “Because I sense that you are the curse we are looking for” the girl said. I looked at her with confusion. “What is a curse?” I asked. She looked at me with a shocked look. “So you’re not the curse?!” she shouted which caused the others to run towards her. I groan. “Great more people to deal with” I glared at the people running toward us. Two boys, One man, and A girl “Great…”.

I just ran away because I didn’t want to deal with it and because the girl ruined my beautiful skin. So I send my sash/obi to take care of them. But again I was interrupted by the guy with pink hair. I groaned. “Why are you here?” I said clearly, angry. “Well I think you are the curse we are looking for” He said. I started to understand what curses are. “Hey!” I exclaimed. He flinched. “Yes?...” “Do these so-called ‘curses’ have powers or look disgusting?” “Well, I wouldn't call them disgusting but yeah why?” I widened my eyes ‘Muzan and the other uppermoons could be here too’ I thought. First, since these people are beautiful and handsome, they might as well get some souvenirs. “One of them must be a hashira or a demon/curse” I thought.

I charged at the boy fast. He widened his eyes at my speed. (the fight is going to be like Daki vs Tanjiro.) He dodged my punch so I punched the ground. He was about to slash me with a knife but I moved away quickly before he could hit me. “Too slow, baka” I was about to slash him with my sash but my obi/other portion of my body came back. I stopped in place, it was a perfect time for the boy to attack but again he was slow. “I knew it” I went up to a random roof. “So a Hashira (means a strong person because they don't know about that there are no hashiras) did come, after all .” My hair turns white/(H/c) to green/(H/c). “A hashira…That's great” “That will certainly please my master so, we uppermoons can have less demon slayers to deal with.” I look up in content.

Itadori POV

My eyes widened ‘She transformed’ I thought. I was about to talk, but was interrupted by people in the village. “What’s the deal with that knife?” A bystander said. I look behind me, seeing a person walk towards me with other people in their house. “People like you aren’t welcome here!” The bystander continued to shout. Again I was going to say something about ‘Going back inside’ but the woman interrupted me.

Why don’t you shut your trap?” she said with a glare.

AGAIN I WANTED TO TALK BUT THE MAN INTERRUPTED ME. “Now get the hell out of my sight!” the man said, clearly angry about our presents. I look back at the woman. ‘Don’t do it!’ I said in my mind.

Y/n POV
A ugly man was making me angry. So angry that I wanted to kill every person here. I stood up looking down from the boy and ugly man. I saw the boy looking at me with a nervous look. I was still very angry at the man so I did it anyway. Out of anger I slashed part of the village, I smiled proudly. The houses fell apart and some men and women died. All I could hear were the screams of the ones who have not died yet. I started to walk away from a falling building and ThE bOy

Yuji Itadori’s POV (sorry for switching POVs)

I wanted to change to Sukuna but there were people here. I heard Gojo and the others come over to me. I would have thought that Gojo would have already been here but no he wasn’t. He probably getting the people out of the town with Nobara. Megumi was coming over to me.

Y/n Pov

Ugh even more people to deal with. But some of them are hot and cute. I blush. Then again if I eat them I will get their beauty.

....

Now the fight has begun

....

                                        ❤