Prologue

Author's POV

Y/n and the other upper moons were having a meeting with Muzan. "We have to Spider lily so that I- we could go in the sun." Muzan said. They were discussing about the spider lily...again. The upper moons have gotten used to Muzan talking about the Spider lily by now. But one thing is that one (or two) uppermoon(s) life(?) is about to change. All the uppermoons (+Muzan) sensed that something bad was going to happen.

Then, a portal opened up. All the uppermoons were shocked and confused 'why was there a portal' they were wondering. But then a portal started to suck them. Muzan teleported(?) somewhere. Kokushibo had his sword in the floor so he didn't move. Akaza was holding on to something while Douma was hanging onto Akaza. Nakime was somewhere away from the chaos. Hantengu was hiding somewhere ,probably with Nakime. Gyokko was also hiding. Kaigaku was doing the same as Kokushibo.

Meanwhile, with Y/n and Gyutaro, they had a hard time because Y/n's sash couldn't reach any pole or anything, so they tried to stick Gyutaro's scythes into the floor. It worked but then the portal kept getting stronger, the uppermoons were trying their best to stay still. But unfortunately Gyutaro's scythes became loose(?) and both you and Gyutaro started to fall. Nakime wanted to save you by transporting you to another room but she didn't know if the portal was going to follow them or not.

Y/n and Gyutaro both fell into the abyss...

Then...

They woke up to a new world full of curses and Jujutsu sorcerers..