Chapter 47- Sasha~ Finale Part 2

Start from the beginning

     Marcy sniffled, pulling Sasha into a tight hug. Sasha hugged her back, trying not to cry into her adorable fluffy hair. "Should we tell her..?"

     Sasha nodded, sniffling. "Okay.. let's do it."

     Present time

     "Marcy and I.. we aren't going home."

Anne gasped, pulling her hand away. "W-What..?" She stutters. "You two are kidding.. right..?"

Marcy shook her head. "I'm so sorry, Anne.. I know it will be so hard to get separated, but-"

"But why?!" Anne shouts, tears welling in her eyes.

Sasha took Anne's hand again. "Anne, I'm so sorry, we know that being separated is the last thing we want but-"

"NO! You two, you both have a family to come back to!" Anne shouts, pulling her hand back from the both of them.

"No, Anne, you do!" Marcy shouts back. "You have a loving family that cares about you! But me..? I'm going home to a family that chose to leave me behind!"

Sasha, who was holding Marcy's hand, rubbed her thumb against her hand to calm her down. It normally did the trick.

"Marcy, Sasha, you can't just run away from your lives to be in this fantasy world!" Anne argues.

"That's easy for you to say!" Marcy cries.

"What do you mean by that, Marcy?" Anne asks. Sasha could already tell this was not going well. Though they didn't have their calamity powers due to putting their power into the gems once again, Anne still scared her.

"Anne, my family is here! Here is where I belong! I'm finally something here! Why should I go back to Earth? And be hundreds of miles from you?"

"Well now we're literally going to be a world apart!" Anne cries.

"Guys calm down!" Sasha shouts. Sasha took Anne's hand to calm her down.

"Sorry.. but.. I can't believe y..you two.. aren't coming home.." Anne whispers, crying. "I mean, I'm leaving my family here too.. I thought we'd at least stay together.."

"We're so sorry," Sasha whispers, hugging Anne tightly. "I truly think this is what's best for us."

"Sasha, your mom was so worried for you," Anne whispers. "She showed up at my house demanding to find you.. she misses you so much.. I promised her I'd bring you back..!"

Sasha flinched. "My mom..? You mean the one that was literally never at home? The one I could go weeks without even seeing her once?!"

     "Sasha, Marcy, I know how hard your home life was, but you can't hide from your parents!" Anne shouts. "I know I'll never know how hard your life is because I.. I was so lucky. But I'm here for the two of you.. Marcy, nothing can keep us apart it doesn't matter if you're a state away. We can video call every day! And I'll visit once a month."

     Marcy shook her head. "Anne, you're not changing my mind," she says. "I'm not facing my parents."

     "Marcy, we can find them! We can bring you to them and everything will be okay again-"

     "It doesn't matter, Anne! Why would I go back to them? They chose to leave me, so I'm choosing to not come back!"

"But what about me?! What about everything we've been through?!" Anne cries, taking both their hands. "It's hard for me to leave The Planters too but.. I imagined our future together..! Just like when we were younger... we were going to go to high school together! And then college! We would be college roomies and.. we'd be together forever.."