"Glady. That boss voice is very sexy."

ابدأ من البداية

"Thank you." He sat next to her. "I get Jack this weekend if you want to come over and see him. I would also like my hoodie and boxers back."

"You're not getting that back. Your clothes are comfortable."

"There my clothes Nora."

"And now they're mines. Sharing is caring bestie. Just like I got one of your college hoodies." She smiled getting up.

He looked at her confused. "That was you? I thought Hailey took one of my hoodies."

She laughed. "It was me, like I said your clothes are comfortable."

They were interrupted when they hear a knock on the door. The door opens. "Sorry sir, I don't mean to interrupt but we have a case."

He nods and Penelope leaves the rooms. He looks at Nora. "Are you ready for your first case with us?"

She nodded. "Yeah."

They both leave Hotch office. They were the last two to arrive.

"I hope you weren't doing nothing nasty with my sister." Derek fake gags.

Nora punches his arm and Hotch exhales. They both sit down as JJ presents the case.

"We've got a serial killer in New Orleans who killed at least 3 men pre-Katrina. Until now the New Orleans police department believed that the serial killer died in the storm." JJ explains

"What's happened to tell them otherwise?" Derek ask.

"A fourth body was found in the French Quarter last night." She presses a button the remote and crime scene photo shows up. "Same M.O another male, throat slashed, eviscerated."

"A year and a half? That's a long cooling off period." Emily points at the screen. "Are we sure this is the same unsub?"

JJ nods. "He claims to be. He sent a letter to William Lamontagne, the head detective on the case."

"Does Lamontagne have any leads?" Gideon asks

"He died in Katrina. His son is actually leading the case now. "

"Hmm. That can't be easy." Nora says

Hotch looks at the file. "Well, we need to pour over the evidence from the first 3 murders and determine the pattern."

"Katrina washed everything away. The 3 victims we know of their autopsy reports, witness statements, DNA test results." JJ tells the team.

"So, basically all we have to go on is the latest victim?" Reid asks

JJ nods. "Yeah."

"Until he kills again." Nora mumbles.

•••

Gideon: "Robert Kennedy once said, tragedy is a tool for the living to gain wisdom not a guide by which to live."

Everyone is on the plane looking at the case file.

Derek looks at Reid. "Hey Reid. What's going on up there?"

"I was just thinking of this old friend of mine from Las Vegas, Ethan. I'm pretty sure he lives in New Orleans now."

"Really? Gonna give him a call?"

"Grew up competing against each other in absolutely everything. Spelling bees, science fairs, we also both had our hearts set on joining the bureau. But... first day at quantify he backed out." Reid tells Derek.

"He probably just couldn't take the heat." Emily says.

"It's not really for us to judge. Is it?"

Emily smile falls. "Right. My bad."