2) Pound The Alarm

The song went with the title haha
Xoxo~F

~George's POV~

      "Oh god y/n how are you so good at this!" I groaned, while holding y/n's ponytail forcing my cock deeper into her throat. I watched her eyes roll in the back of her head and I pulled myself out of her and threw her on the bed. "Oh god George fuck me please" "my bloody pleasure" I smirked and flipped her so she was on all fours, I grabbed her ponytail and yanked her head upward then slammed myself into her "OH MERLIN GEORGE" she screamed out for me.
For me and only me.

Then I woke up.

      Great another sex dream about my brother's girlfriend, 'Just relax George' I kept repeating that in my head over and over trying to calm myself down. I continued for a good 10 minutes trying to relieve myself of the euphoria coursing through my entire body. Five bloody years later, I'm in my 5th year and I still can't get over her. I'm Fred's twin for Merlin sake! I just have to convince myself I don't like her. So I did the only thing I could do at 4:37 in the morning...try to put myself back to sleep.

'Merlin I'm going to end up pounding the alarm.'

~Y/n's POV~

      I got up and got my Slytherin robe on and Hogwarts school uniform and headed to the great hall for breakfast. Yay...5th year. I rolled my eyes just thinking about it. It was an oddly cold morning and I regret not wearing my knee high socks.

      As I lugged myself into the Great Hall I saw Fred sit down near Lee, so I jogged over and sat on his other side. "Hey Freddie" "good morning love" he pressed a kiss to my lips and wrapped his arm around my waist, rubbing my back. I loved when Fred would do small actions like this, it still continues to give me butterflies.

      "Good morning y/n" I heard George say as he sat on my other side. "Good morning Georgie, I'm surprised your up I heard you haven't been sleeping well lately. I have a potion and spell that can help you sleep if you want." I smiled politely at the boy while he chuckled, "yeah that'd be nice, thank you" I felt Fred's arm tighten around my waist. It was a weird action that he only does around certain people, but George was never one of them.

  My brain fumbled with thoughts as to why he was doing this specific action that he never does around George. I didn't get very far with scenarios considering my thoughts were interrupted. Ginny and Harry came over and sat across from me without Cedric, they were my three best friends and I don't do much without them, but thoughts only flooded my head even more when the question of 'Where's Cedric?' popped up.

"Have you heard about Cedric y/n?" I heard panic in Harry's voice, I felt George's eyes burn into every part of my body. It wasn't strange though, every time someone brought up another guy to me around George it's like he'd get protective. "No what happened? is he alright? Where is he?" I began to panic. Adrenaline pumped through my blood, and I felt like I transferred into a fight or flight mode.

      "Malfoy well... uhm... he broke his ribs." My face turned from concern to anger. I ran to the Slytherin table and grabbed Draco's collar and tossing him against the wall. "WHY? WHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER YOU PLEASE?!" I screamed in his face, as he closed his eyes and started to whimper under me, all the while struggling to breathe. "Just cause I'm in your house doesn't mean I can't kick your ass any day. You're. Bloody. Pathetic."

      Right before I went to grab my wand I was ripped off of the blonde douche with two people pulling me off of him. "Love. No." Fred half shouted. "Y/n he's not worth it!" I heard Fred and George's voice trying to get me to at least get me to stop fighting them. I shook the boys off, while grabbing Harry and Ginny, then headed straight to the hospital wing.

~George's POV~

      Merlin! There's something about y/n that just intrigued everyone. Y/n had put Malfoy in his place but Fred decided to have both us pull her off of him. As she walked out with Ginny and Harry I stared at her, my eyes traveling down her body admiring every part of her, but quickly looked away so Fred wouldn't catch on.

      Honestly if I was her boyfriend, If she made a scene I'd...."George?"  Fred snapped in front of my face to get my attention. "I gotta go" I said frantically to Fred. "Where are you going Georgie?" Fred chuckled, but I chose not to reply almost running away.

~Y/n's POV

      Walking into the hospital wing was different because I was actually on the healthy side, rather than being hurt from Quidditch. Scanning the room I found Cedric all the way in the corner, farthest from the door. Typical.

      "Cedric! Oh my god! What happened?!" I panicked looking at his pain coated face. I scanned his shirtless body seeing the ribs bruised and sticking out of place. "Bloody hell. I'm going to bludger the ferrets nose!" My blood boiled as I continued to stay. "Y/n could you be an amazing best friend and get me food?" He asked ever so sweetly. He knew the longer I stayed the more angry I became.

      "Alright Cedric I'll come check on you after dinner, I'll bring some food with me. I know you don't like hospital food." I said while I leaned in hugging him. Anger only filled up my body, but I did my best to control it.

~George's POV~

      "FUCK! Can you bounce any faster?! Goddamnit. You're terrible at this! Y/- Anyone would be better than you at riding dick!" George whisper yelled.

~General POV~

Truth be told, George had been trying multiple different ways to get out of the situation he put himself in. It never seemed to work out the way George wanted it too. No matter what he did he still had those dreams at night. Every night he woke up he prayed to Merlin that Fred was either asleep in Y/n's room or passed out so cold he couldn't hear him regardless.

George thought to himself...

'I'm totally and utterly fucking screwed.'