3) Element

~General POV~

The first day of classes began in a week, as people began to settle in. Cedric and Y/n settled into a dorm in the Slytherin tower they decided to share, along with Fred and George sharing a dorm in the Gryffindor tower. Although it's less alone time for the couple and it'll become harder for them to do...their own thing.

As y/n took her half of the room and started to unpack Cedric followed suit and did the same. The fire duo had unspoken looks and cues that they would do to communicate, but the silence that fell upon them was odd. Neither of them thought anything of it, as they both just wanted to be done so they can go spend time with the group of friends they've made...together.

"Y/n..." Cedric spoke in almost a whisper. Y/n nodded encouraging him to go on knowing he was staring at her. "Something's off here this year. It's not anything threatening, but some kind of drama impact feels like it's going to happen." He spoke unsure of the words made sense, but even if he didn't Y/n could piece together what he was trying to explain. "Yeah. I sensed that when we got here. Do you think it's-" Y/n attempted to finish her sentence, but Cedric knew where she was going trying his hardest for her not to say...

"We'll worry about it later. Let's go see the twins, Harry, and Ginny." Cedric tried to play off the panic that was rising inside him, and so was y/n as they went to look for their friends.

~ Cedric's POV~

      I wish she wouldn't have put the thought in my mind. I hate thinking about our past and what had happened to both of us. If only I said we should study instead of doing the stupid decisions that we did. I just hope we never slip up from the tragedy we encountered. Hopefully no one has to know, or find out.

Hopefully.

~Y/n's POV~

      I shouldn't have brought the situation up. I shouldn't have even thought of it. I hate the flashbacks that I get of that night. Maybe it was my fault. Maybe it was dream...but it to me it seemed more like a bloody nightmare that I can't get rid of. I should've listened when to my gut when it said not to do what we did, but my actions overcame my gut, and I now no longer trust anything but my gut.

Nothing.

~General POV~

      The 6 friends entered the Great Hall looking around seeing the happy students glad their back to their "magical" home. Y/n stood unusually close to Fred clinging onto him like her life depended on it. Although she was experiencing fatigue she was also wide awake. Fred had only looked down at his girlfriend adoring her while she clung to him. He enjoyed seeing his girl so lovey, because normally she's not like this. It should've spiked red flags in Fred, but it didn't.

      George admired y/n from across the table. As Fred, Y/n, and Cedric sat across from Harry, Ginny, and George his mind flickered. Y/n was wearing her famous emerald green crop top with her ripped black jeans. Her beautiful long y/h/c hair cascaded down her chest. While her breasts were popped out just enough for George to see the outline.

'I'm screwed.'  George thought once again.

      "Y/n did you hear there's a new defense against the dark arts teacher?" Ginny excitedly told her. Y/n had always noticed that when Ginny was excited her eyes would light up and she would sit straighter than she did. "Oh really? Who *laughs* Freddie stop it! Who is it Ginny?" Y/n struggled to get out because Fred randomly tickled her. "Sorry darling I just missed tickling you every morning at the burrow." He laughed as his arm snaked around her waist. "Apparently his name is Remus Lupin."

'She's kidding.' Cedric and Y/n both thought to themselves.

      "Oh that's brilliant. He's very fascinating." Harry had done some research on the man finding out that his father was best friends with Lupin. The only dots Harry hasn't connected were that y/n's father was also in their friend group. Fred looked at y/n adoringly knowing that y/n was the person he loved since he laid eyes on the adorable Slytherin.

      Y/n still got butterflies around Fred ever since first year when he asked her out. 5 years had gone by and they only seem to get stronger. Of course they have their arguments like any normal couple, but they were always able to resolve the problem that conquered their attention. There was always one problem that continued to pop up to y/n, and Fred knew it.

Cho Chang. The Ravenclaw would continuously flirt with Fred ever since first year. Even after Fred had publicly asked y/n out in front of the entire school in fireworks.

      "Darling why don't we go to my dorm for a couple of hours. Georgie and I managed to smuggle a muggle tv into our room!" He said excitedly. Y/n knew this was a sign that Cho was nearby, so she obliged. "Let's go Freddie!" Y/n slowly leaned in and kissed Fred with passion. Fred knew what this specific kiss meant. Their lips moved in sync, while their tongues fought for dominance. Fred's hands moved down to grip y/n's ass in front of everyone. *COUGH* *COUGH* "Do you people mind not snogging every 5 minutes?" George laughed trying to play it off as funny.

"Sorry George. I gotta take care of my girl. Wait until you get a girlfriend. You'll think the same mate." Fred winked to him as he grabbed y/n's hand running out of the Great Hall. Everyone in the school knows the one thing y/n and Fred were known for. Sex. Anywhere. Anytime.

Sex was their element.