1) Rumor Has It

This is an introduction! There's not much action, but there's a basic concept of what you need to know to continue.
The songs will always go with the chapters, so listen while you read:) if wanted!
Xoxo~F

~General POV~

'Ah first year of Hogwarts'

This was Y/n, The twins, and Cedric's first thought as the walked through the great hall. At this point they knew nothing about each other.

      Albus Dumbledore stood up, and made his famous speech as Y/n heard he has every year from her father. Sirius Black. Y/n looked around the people she was surrounded by, but she didn't recognize anyone.

*BOOM*

      An odd explosion went off that landed in fireworks. 'Happy First Year~G&F Weasley'

'Odd'

      Y/n and Cedric thought to themselves repeatedly knowing these Weasley people would be nothing but trouble. "Y/n Black!" Was finally called up to the sorting hat, but as she walked up she accidentally bumped into a boy.

      The boy was tall, with silky brown hair, and the whitest teeth ever, while his eyes were a golden color that someone could easily get lost in. His cheeks lit up and as y/n muttered a small 'sorry' all he could do was smile and nod.

      Y/n sat on the stool praying to Merlin that she wouldn't fall off or make some embarrassing slip. Professor McGonagall gently placed the sorting hat on her head, but she jumped anyway. The anxiety pierced through her praying she would be in any house but Hufflepuff.

      "Another Black. I see. Extremely intelligent. Very clever. Ambitious. Ah I see you've got a cunning side to you." The sorting hat announced. Y/n could just barely pick up her head, but when she did she met Cedric's relaxed eyes. "I know. Slytherin!" The sorting announced once again. As she got up she looked to Cedric once more and nodded.

~Afterwards~

And that was the moment they knew they'd become inseparable. There was a moment of safety, reliance, and friendship. After the dinner was done, Y/n and Cedric had become inseparable for their first 2 years of school together. They spend their next summers back and forth at each other's houses. Sirius Black had forced Y/n and Cedric to stay at the Weasley's as their parents went a vacation after their first year.

They met the infamous George and Fred Weasley, and as y/n and Cedric also met Harry and Ginny the 4 became really close. Fred, George, Y/n, and Cedric also became closer realizing they have gotten their 3rd year schedule and having almost every class together. Y/n and Cedric would help the twins pull off some pretty complicated pranks, but eventually they loved the thrill of it.

At the end of the summer going into their third year, The twins, and the fire duo. Which is what y/n and Cedric were known as.
As rumor has it.
The 4 became the trickster quads.

'Ah first year of Hogwarts'

      Ginny and Harry thought the exact same thoughts as the years before them did. The fire duo sat at their house table as Cedric was oddly sorted into Slytherin, while the Twins sat at their Gryffindor table waiting for the brother, Ron, and sister, Ginny to get sorted into the house dominated by the Weasley family.