15

"Onee-san, I'm barging in!!"

I announced as I open the front door of my sister's residence. I left my outdoor shoes in front of the door and placed it in the shoe rack. It's nice to see that there's already shoe rack invented in the Taishou Era.

"Miyu-chan!! Welcome home!!" Onee-chan came rushing from her room running towards me. When she was already in front me and hugging me. "You've grown soooooo much!!"

"Haha, I know." I said.

"Especially here." She started groping my chest. I blushed so hard and quickly stepped away from her but she groped my waist as well. "You're finally becoming a woman!!"

"Stop that, onee-chan. You're like a pervert!" I shouted at her and slightly pulled myself away. I covered my chest and half of my body with my arms, gripping my skirt so hard. "If you touch me again, I swear I won't give you even a second of attention!"

"Don't be like that Miyu-chan~." Mitsuri-neechan said in a slight sexy and teasing voice as she slowly walked towards me. "I missed you soooooooo much, and this is how you will treat me?"

"I don't mind you hugging me but don't touch any of my body!" I defended.

"But Miyu- But Miyu!!!" Mitsuri was suppose to defend herself when she ran out of words and then pouted.

"Stop it you two," palms in front of faces suddenly showed up stopping me and my sister from bickering. I looked up and saw it was Rengoku Kyojuro. I guess, she acts as our older brother since he is a bit older than onee-chan. "I know you both miss each other, but that's not how you greet each other."

"Then how are we supposed to greet each other?" I asked sarcastically.

"You arm wrestle!!" Both Mitsuri and Kyojuro answered. I gave them a dead look and walked away from them.

I entered my room and entered the window in my room. I sat down in front of the small table and grabbed a brush and paper. I started writing something that filled my thoughts and poured out all my emotions. Also, I told him my schedule on what time I should train for my own breathing style. Since Muichirou-kun will offered help, I would gladly accept it.

"Tama!"

I shouted from the window and then my crow flying entered my room. I tied the paper around its leg and kissed the top of her head.

"Deliver this to Tokitou Muichirou safely."