03

A month already passed and Shinobu-san check on Muichirou if he can already start training to be part of the Corps and it seemed like she already gave him a permission. — Most likely, I'll have to go back to our family home but I need to stay here.

It's almost winter because leaves from trees are already falling. Autumn has passed and snow will fall from the sky soon. Tanjiro's family will be murdered soon, and I'll have to go talk to Tomioka Giyuu to at least arrive a bit earlier. — But if I did do that, the main story will get crumbled and it'll be altered. As much as possible, I would like to work behind the scenes where my name as 'Kanroji Miyu' will never have an appearance. Not a single panel in the story.

If Muichirou will take the Final Selection from the start of the year, there's also a chance that I'll start training right after. I'm not born of this world, so several adjustments should be done here as long as I am living and breathing in this world.

"What're you doing?" Kanroji Mitsuri suddenly appeared in my shoulder looking at the notes that I have taken. "What language is that? Have you been studying other language?" she asked.

Is their Japanese writing different from what we are using in the new generation? Or is it just she's unfamiliar with some of the letter combinations that I'm using. Either way, it's better that she doesn't understand any of my writings.

"It's a language that I saw in my dream. It kept on appearing so I had no choice but to write it." I lied and answered. I can't let myself get caught with all the things that happened.

A month has passed since I transmigrated in this world, and working on the proper storyline can help me figure out the things that I should and shouldn't do to keep everything else in order. I remember most of the arcs, but the number of chapters per arc is something I didn't remember. I should've in order for the other characters to appear at a certain scene.

"Is defeating Muzan more like a dream to you? Or like you saw what's going to happen?" she asked as she wrap around her arm and put her chin on my shoulder.

"It is the latter one." I said.

"I told this to Iguro–kun, and he opened it up to Oyakata–sama," she started which made me flinch. How could she spill a secret in order for me to join the corps?! It is a major spoiler moment and things should start taking in order once Urokodaki took Tanjiro under his wing!! "he believed it. He said he saw something that'll change the flow of the corps after two years. Any clue about it?"

"No. Haven't got any." I answered. And I lied.

Ubuyashiki family has some premonition thingy that was said in the manga for several times and this is not different. Of course, wheels will start turning once Tanjiro joins the corps but it's still two years away. And then his first mission, his encounter with Zenitsu and Inosuke with the former lower moon six and then the encounter with Rui, the lower moon five. — All of it seems fast but it's two years away.