Chapter one

Kirito ran and ran after what had just happened. He didn't know what to do so he just ran to the town of the floor. As he was running he bumped into someone and fell" sorry" he said as he was getting up " its fine I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings" a female voice said." Wait A-asuna" Kirito stammered" Kirito" Asuna gasped. As she looked him over she saw that he was recently crying" Hey are you okay " she asked but he just shook his head " follow me" she said, she then grabbed his arm and dragged him back to her inn. 

When they arrived they changed into casual clothes and sat down " so you want to tell me what happened" she asked. Kirito looked at her and contemplated if he should tell her or not but decided to just do it. He ended up explaining everything that and broke down crying again " it's, it wasn't your fault you couldn't have know that would happen " Asuna told him. She then pulled him into a hug, softly patting his back. 

After Kirito calmed down he started fidgeting with his finger " uhh do you want to partner up with me" he asked. Asuna didn't know how to respond. She didn't expect him to ask that " of course I was about to join a guild but I'd rather partner up with you" she said smiling softly at kirito" wait really I mean that's great " he exclaimed happily before sending her a party invite. Not long after they went to sleep with kirito feeling better after his talk with Asuna.

The next day Kirito and Asuna decided to explore the dungeon on floor 28. Kirito just finished another mob using the one handed sword skill Horizontal square " nice job Kirito" Asuna said" thanks your not so bad yourself" he replied. They continued through the dungeon until they made it to the boss room " should we check it out " Kirito asked " wouldn't hurt to check " Asuna replied. They went in but just as quickly left the boss room. 

They decided to go to a restaurant to grab something to eat " Hey kirito if you don't mind me asking could you tell me about yourself I want to get to know you better if we're going to party together" she asked " nah it's fine " he replied, he then looked into her hazel eyes" I live with my adopted family, my parents died when I was one " he started explaining. 

He looked down at his food before looking back up " I also have a little sister well actually she is my cousin but she doesn't know that " he continued " after I found out I was adopted I started distancing myself from everyone and started playing more online games " he said before smiling at her" I'm fifteen by the way what about you " he asked with a huge grin.

 This caused her to blush " Oh I -I'm fifteen as well " she stammered trying to hide her blush ' are you ok your face is getting red " Kirito asked, his voice ridden with concern " n-n-no  I'm ok we should go back to the inn we have a strategy meeting tomorrow " she nervously replied before getting up " ok but if somethings wrong you can tell me ok " he said also getting up " yeah I'll tell you if somethings wrong " and with they started walking back towards the inn. As they were walking kirito suddenly grabbed Asuna's hand interlocking their fingers causing her to blush but she didn't say anything enjoying warmth of his hand with hers.

Hello this My first time writing so sorry if there are any mistakes hope you enjoy:)