You shifted in your seat uncomfortably until you finally had the courage to look up again.

This time, you both stayed staring at each other. He removed the pen from his teeth and set it down neatly in front of him.

He wanted to play a staring contest to see who would break eye contact first.

It seemed like forever you have been staring at him. It started to make you uncomfortable. You looked back at your paper in defeat.

You looked back up as he smirked and leaned back in his chair.

You squinted at him and folded your arms.

"Admit it," he smirked, "you'll never defeat me."

You shook your head and grinned.

"Oh, I definitely could." You challenged.

"Then do it."

You saw this as the perfect opportunity and stood up. You walked around the table and stood in front of him, placing your hands on his upper thighs like you did yesterday.

You leaned down to his level and smirked.

You squeezed his thighs with immense pressure, making him stand up a second. You kicked the chair out from under him as he fell to the ground with you on top of him.

You straddled his waist as you leaned down to him, hands beside both sides of his head.

You leaned down to his ear.

"I'm defeating you now, aren't I?" You whispered.

He said nothing as he looked up at you.

You leaned back and lightly slid your fingers up his legs and past his hips, making it to his chest. You noticed goosebumps forming on his arms at the gentle touch.

You ever so slowly undid his tie, taking if off of him. You popped the first button open on his shirt, then the next, and the next.

You opened the folds, exposing his bare chest. His breathing picked up and was heavy.

You observed the scars plastered on his torso and chest.

You ran your finger along the longest scar across his abdomen. He breathed out intensely as his breathing become faster in pace. You noticed his scars were sensitive to the touch.

You brought your fingers up to the circular scars on his chest and circled each and every one of them.

You ran a cold hand up his waist as he shivered.

Just then, you remembered the pocket knife he kept on him at all times. You reached in his pocket and grabbed the knife and flicked the blade out in front of his eyes.

His eyes widened as you skimmed the blade across his bare chest, the cold metal not once piercing his skin.

You put the tip of the knife under his chin, forcing him to raise his head. With the blade in place, you leaned down and slowly kissed his Adams apple, earning a low groan from him.

You kissed down his chest and traced your lips over the sensitive scars.

You removed the knife from his chin and brought it to his neck. You raised your head back up and skimmed your lips on his jaw and made your way to his face.

You threatened him as you added more pressure to the blade. He looked at you through half-closed eyelids, his lips parted and breathing deeply.

You moved your lips to his and sucked on his bottom lip, pulling it outward between your teeth.

You added a slight bit more pressure to the blade, cutting him just enough to leave a mark no more than a cat scratch.

He winced as you ran your finger over the slightly bleeding wound. You brought your finger to his face and wiped the crimson blood across his lips, staining them red.

He licked his lips as he tasted the blood.

Well at least you know what his kinks are.

You smirked and flicked the blade shut, setting it on the table beside you.

You quickly leaned down and pecked his lips, standing up and walking away.

He quickly stood up and caught your wrist. He led you to a wall and placed his hands on both sides of your head, his torso still exposed.

You grinned as you knew this would happen.

He squinted at you and shook his head.

He brought his lips to your neck as you felt him smirk. He left wet kisses, sucking on the skin.

You grabbed his hair and brought his head back. You quickly leaned into his lips as you began to make out.

You slide your tongue in his mouth first as he tried to push back, asserting dominance.

You put a hand to his throat and squeezed, cutting off parts of his airways. Having the need to breathe, he gaped his mouth attempting to get air as you took this as your opportunity.

You change positions and put him against the wall, hand still around his neck.

You slid your tongue past his lips once more as you let go of his throat, giving him air.

He breathed in heavily through his nose as he was in defeat. He gave into it and allowed you to explore his mouth.

Just then, you pulled away and grinned.

"See, I defeated you." You said breathlessly.

You turned and walked away, leaving him in a mess with his exposed chest, rosy cheeks, and plump lips.

William's POV:

I let it happen again. How can I be so dumb.

As she walked away and out the door, I stood in silence for a second, the radio faint in the background.

I thought to myself as I was never this way with any other woman. I was always seen as the dominant one, but with her, it's different.

I don't want to lose her, so I let her take control of the situation.

I sighed to myself and buttoned my shirt back up, then put on my tie. I went to the bathroom and ran a towel under water to wipe the little bit of smeared blood on my neck.

I fixed my messy hair and returned to the room where I saw Y/N sitting.

Once again, she smiled innocently at me, as if the last twenty minutes didn't happen.

She took in my appearance and did an exaggerated frown.

"Hmm, I liked you better without the shirt buttoned." She stated as she brought a pen to her lips as I did earlier.

I sat down and shook my head. I leaned across the table and made my face closer to hers.

"I'd like to see you without a shirt on, darling." I teased.

Her face became red as I leaned back. She tilted her head up and smirked.

"Maybe one day. We'll see how good you are." She challenged.

I squinted my eyes and picked up the pen, continuing my work.

AYOO. First chapter back, hoes. I was gone so I felt the need to give this sexy chapter to you as a reward for being so patient. And no, no sexy sexy time yet. I still have 30 more chapters to do lol. Anyways, THANK YOU ALL FOR 5K VIEWS. Ya'll are awesome.