17 : New Entry

En başından başla

Sanskar come towards her, take the towel from her hands... she give him a questioning look... " you look tired biwi...let me help you... "

Swara sit in front of dressing "Yeah, pregnancy made me lazy..."

Sanskar said while drying her hair " its happened in pregnancy wify...don't take tension because i am with you...."

Swara look at him lovingly through the mirror " i love you infinity...."

Sanskar reply back " love you to... now first have breakfast.. Then today I will make you ready from my own hands..."

After breakfast...

Swara is sitting the edge of the bed Sanskar sit in front of her... then open her bathrobe knot.... Remove it.... She is not wearing anything....

Swara is admiring her husband who is doing his work with full concentration....

Sanskar pick the lotion bottle,, start applying her milky legs... she feel shiver when his cold hands touch her warm leg...

Then he apply it on her hands... then he get up and sit beside her... her back is facing him... then start applying body lotion on her shoulder and whole back.....

Swara pregnancy hormones is very high, thus time... she is controlling herself..... But now its enough.... She is now out if control....

Swara immediately turn and hug him tightly...and starts moans his name " Sanskar " and breathing heavily...

Sanskar come back in his senses and look at her,,, he feel her heavy breath... her he take a glance at her gorgeous body... he can't take his hands off... wrapped his hands around her...

Swara look at him and mummers in his ear " hubby, love me..."

Sanskar said " no, biwi, you are pregnant... what if i hurt you..."

Swara lil depart from him " no hubby.... I know you doesn't hurt me...please love me, i am craving for it ... " she said cutely..

Sanskar look at her, pouty lips, he placed his lips on her.... Then this kiss becomes more passionate...

Then they broke the kiss when they out of breath... he made her lay down on the bed...

Start kissing her shoulders.... pregnancy increases her beauty ..

Swara wrapping her hands around him... he came upon her, without disturbing her belly...

Sanskar moves down on her cleavage. Kissing there.. The moves on her delicious breasts...

He grab the left boob, and Start kissing there... caressing the right boob...

A pleasurable moan escape from her mouth " ahhh,,, its amazing ..." her hormones is arousing her more...

Then he take her nipple in his mouth... licking it there... and pinching her right nipple...

Then take her right boob in his mouth... give them equal response...

Tgen he moves towards the belly...." baby, tell your mumma to control her moans,,,else yoyr papa lose his control..." and kiss her belly...

Swara look at assumingly " Sanskar, have some shame, baby se asi baat nahi karte...."

Sanskar said while moving down on her private part " he can't understand wify... " and wink at her.

Sanskar kissing her private part...

Later their romance disturb due to door knocking sound...

Sanskar ask while being irritate " kon hai...!!😅

Ramu kaka " some kavita name girl came to meet you... she is telling us she is your friend.... "

Sanskar replied back " kaka,, i am coming in few minutes.... "

Sanskar makes a irritate face " biwi,, she is so chipko type girl... i am seriously fade up with her..." and getup.... Help his biwi to get up...

And he take her clothes.. And helping her to wear... he made her wear a bra and panty ... and dress... he choose lose long comfortable dress for her.... Then he made her sit in front of the dressing... apply sindoor and made her wear her mangalsutar....

--------------------------------------------

At hall :

Kavita is sitting there....

Swasan came with each other embrace....

Sanskar " hi kavita... "

She turn " hi..." her eyes fell on swara....

Sanskar look at her gaze on his wife " kavita meet my wife, my life,, SWARA...."

Kavita became numb at her place...

To be CONTINUE ******

So howz the episode??
Which scene/dialogue you like most??

Must give your views...

Guys, you can request me here if you want any scenes on #SWASAN according to the story .. Feel free😊...

Guys please follow me to know about my updates.

Take care... bye
👋👋👋👋❤️❤️