13 : Jealous Sanskar

Start from the beginning

And start his biwi manao mission😉...

-----------------------------------------

At room :

Sanskar come in, but didn't find his biwi..

Then he moves towards the balcony...

Here she is, standing... looking the sky...

Then he realise she is only standing,, she is crying also....

He immediately come in front for her, cuos her face " biwi,, what happen, why are you crying...."

Swara look at him and start crying more, n push him lil away... " don't talk to me,,, .(hicups) just go to that girl..... N enjoy ."

Sanskar said while taking her in his embrace " oh god biwi ,, she is not my friend, m just clearing to her some points in our project..."

Swara turn her face " i know,,, you are taking advantage of it,, n how closely she is standing with you.... Don't talk to me,, just get lost.. I know i am not like her, sexy, smart, n young like you.. I am not matching with you nah anymore ... i know you are planning to leave me....." she again push him..

But this time he didn't give any explanation.... He left in room silently...

After some time :

Swara realise what blunder she did.... In her so called anger, what she told to him... she knows how pure he is,, but its not her mistake, every wife is do that...

She immediately come in room,,, look at hubby sit on bed, and weeping his tears...

Swara look at him and sit in front of him " Sanskar, i am sorry please,,, mere wo matlab nahi tha,,,... Please..."

Sanskar said while look at her and shake his head in disbelief " i didn't ever expect this from you biwi, you also know that, i don't care about our age difference,, its doesn't matter to me... i accepted you and our relation whole heartly.... But today you heart me so bad,, you know it pain here(pointing to his heart), you each n every word peirce in my heart.... "

Swara also start crying" i am soo sorry hubby,,, i didn't meant to say that... but i my anger i don't know what I'm say.... Please tell u know me nah.... Sorry... " she regretting badly to hurting pure soul...

Swara is hug tightly.... While crying,,, mummering sorry again n again....

After some time :

Sanskar weeps his tears and look at the clock,,, showing almost 12 am.

Sanskar curses himself under his breath... then he mummers something in her ear " HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BIWI...."

Swara break the hug and remember, yeah its their anniversary, which she totally forget in her anger....

Swara make a cute pout,, her eyes are still teary " sorry i forget it in my anger...."

Sanskar said while smiling at her cute pout, he weeps her tears " you not only forgot it, but you spoil my surprise in your anger... "

Swara look down " i am sorry...."

Sanskar said while kissing her forehead " don't cry please.... " take her in his embrace.

Swara " hubby, but what about my surprise???"

Sanskar " then lets get ready to go your surprise destination... "

------------------------------------------

SwaSan standing near cupboard...

Swara" hubby, what is it" a beautiful box in her hand which is giving by her hubby.

Sanskar " this my first gift for you... please wear this, i bought this specially for you..."

Swara become so happy " thank you so much... and yeah, ill also buy some dress for you..."

Swara also gives him a box....

After some time :

Sanskar look towards the washroom door...

Swara open the door and come in the room.

Swara is looking so gorgeous...

Swara look at down in shyness...

Sanskar said while coming close to her " biwi, you are looking BREATH TAKING... your this look killing me...."

Swara become more shy,,, n blushing like hell....

Sanskar kiss her forehead lovingly " lets go..."

To be CONTINUE ******

Next : Sanskar surprise, and his confession, and he want some things from her...

So hurry up, give ur views n votes...

So howz the episode??
Which scene/dialogue you like most??

-- so guys, tell me how the emotional convo ???

-- tell me innocent Sanskar jealousy look mai kaisa lagta hai??? ....???

-- Sanskar's words also you all emotional nah??? 😭

-- and what about Swara's words??? If you are Swara's place so you are also think same...???

Must give your views...

Take care... bye
👋👋👋👋❤️❤️