9 : Love Making Lesson

Start from the beginning

After some time :

sanskar getup from her... n move towards her ears...

Both breathing heavily...

Swara eyes are closed....

Sanskar asked huskily " biwi.....,,, (swara open her eyes) aur karna hai,,..... Yeh bas isko he love making bolte.... Don't know,, mujhe kia horaha hai (pointing towards his tummy).... Aur yahan bohat aching horahi hai (pointing towards his man part)..."

Swara smirk at him... then she though how innocent he is...

Swara breath still heavy... but she moves her one hand on his part... press lil...

Sanskar groaned her name loudly... and dig his face in her shoulder.... In pleasure he bite her skin...

Swara feel,, his hardness... and this for her...

Swara closed her eyes and moaning his name when bite her,,, then she said while breathing heavily "sanskar.... Give me time,, ill tell you all...."

Sanskar lye down upon her.....

Swara also wrapped her hands around him...

His head on her breasts...

After some time :

Sanskar again " biwi.... Let's continue.."

Swara open her eyes... and sees him how eager he is to s*x,,, but he don't know what he want....

How pure n innocent he is.....

Swara get up and put her hand on his bulge... Caressing there....

Sanskar groan n fall his head on pillow...

Swara open his pants zip....

Try to remove it....

But sanskar open his eyes wide " biwi,,,, what are you doing,,,, please don't remove it.... How can i become naked in front of you.... I am feeling shy.... "

Swara closed her eyes and like 🤦‍♀️ " iska akhir main kia karun..." said in mind

Swara said to sanskar " sanskar we are husband and wife,,, so no hideness between husband and wife.... "

Sanskar doesn't understand the meaning... but nodes his head in yes...

Swara again looked at him " hubby,,, dekh kia rahy ho,,, help karo meri.... Remove karo pants..."

Sanskar getup and remove his pants...

Then about to lye down but swara stop him....

Swara pissed of his Dangerously innocent nature " sanskar,,, underwear bhi remove karna hai..... (shout at him) come on do it n lye down... "

Sanskar scared as usual,,, he immediately removed his last piece of cloth...

Sanskar try to hide his part,, from his hands... and lye down...

Swara remove his hands...

Swara look at his 8 inches length...

Think how he adjusted in her..

Swara glup her saliva....

Swara hold his length from her right hand... Sanskar moan in pleasure " ahhh,,,, biwi....."

Swara scared after seeing his length... her hands is shaking... her body is shivering....

Swara don't have any other choice,,, she have to tell her dumb hubby all these things....