I took a guess and shook my head at the unfamiliar words, he let go and I almost let out a sigh of relief. I looked around and my heart almost burst at the chaos created. The house was up in smoke and looked seconds from collapsing.

Everything went into slow motion as an explosion went off inside the building scaring the women and children besides me and shocking the men already working on getting people out.

But then a tight grip on my arm pulled me into the dark of the surrounding forest, "Who the fuck-"

They turned around and it was Alex, "We need to get out of here, fast"

"How-"

"Nayomi told me everything, Roman is going to destroy that house unless I tell him that you're safe" My stomach filled with some weird feeling "So we need to go now"

We both ran until we were at a road where many cars were parked camouflaged in the darkness of the incoming night. Nevertheless, I could see Roman's broad but tense shoulders in a black shirt, black pants with a belt full of knives and guns, and black combat boots.

He looked hot as hell

"Ro!" Alex called out still dragging me by my arm. I put my head down and wished he wouldn't lash out at me.

I could feel his anger as I heard the asphalt being destroyed beneath his boots, "Look at me, baby"

I continued to look at the ground until he planted both of his hands on my cheeks and brought my face up.

"Are you hurt? Do you know who did this?" I was shocked at his calm tone towards me.

"I-I don't know" That was the truth. I honestly didn't know, I had entered as quietly as possible through the backdoor and a few seconds later there was a sharp pain at the back of my head making everything disappear.

He just nodded and wrapped an arm around my waist bringing me to some guy that looked like a medic.

He took out a bunch of supplies from a kit, soaked a q-tip with alcohol, and wiped it over a cut on my forehead. I winced loudly which made Roman furious.

"Careful! You know what- you're useless, get lost!" He yelled at the guy and took the supplies from him. The guy was shocked and basically ran away. Roman watched and glared at him until he got into a car and rushed away.

"Fottuto idiota" I stared at him in shock as he grabbed my chin lightly and dabbed the q-tip lightly on the cut. (Fucking idiot)

"You didn't have to do that, he wasn't doing anything wrong" I spoke and his gaze softened.

"He was hurting you" Was all he said. That he was hurting me. An eruption of the same feeling burst inside my stomach and I let him continue to clean my wounds.

He quickly grabbed my hand and bandaged my broken thumb, but he didn't let it go. He turned my arm around and lifted my sleeve before I could react. There laid the tattoo of my mother's initials, he didn't look surprised at all.

"I swear I was going to-" I stood up and he sighed passing his thumb over the tattoo.

"I know" He looked up from my arm to my eyes, he inched closer to where I could smell the Irish Spring body soap that he used "I missed you, amore"

His lips lock with mine and I ignore all the pain in my body and the number of people surrounding us at this moment. All I could think of was his soft lips and the gentle scratch of the stubble he'd forgotten to shave. I loved this feeling and I'd do anything to feel it again for the first time.

My good hand came up to press his face closer before someone coughed making us separate out of breath. Roman grumbled under his breath and glared at Brendan who stood behind him.

"Sorry to interrupt but um...people are coming so we have to get going" I looked around to see everyone packing everything up into cars quickly. Cars sped down the streets not a sound from their engines though.

"Alright, I'll take the last car available. Get everyone out of here first" I looked at him with pure admiration but he was also kind of stupid. I couldn't even imagine if something happened and what the Russians would do if they got their hands on my man.

I'd go insane

I started to walked away to take a car with Brendan he pulled me back, "Where do you think you're going?"

"Going with Brendan?" I answered he glared at me. I guess he was a little bit mad at me.

"No. Absolutely not. You're going with me" I had no reason to object so I got into the passenger seat of the pitch-black matte Mercedes Benz. The soft hum of the car instantly put me to sleep.

With my eyes closed, I felt was his hand grabbing mine and his fingers tightening around it. My fingers automatically intertwine with his and I doze off to the old-school song on the radio.

He knows

He knows...He knows...And I know he knows...

He finally knows!

Hi everyone! I've noticed that I haven't really posted in a long time... I've just been so busy with classes and completing assignments. I swear I'll try to get my time in check.

Goodnight/Good Afternoon/Goodmorning, M.