Zσℓ∂у¢к ƒαмιℓу σηєѕнσт: ☁{ℓιттℓє [Y/η]}

Start from the beginning

"Oh no, she's sleeping with me tonight. I can't allow you to take care of her since I don't know what your said or where you've taken her. So she's staying with me for the time being." Illumi said as he was about to grab [Y/n] but was stopped by Milluki "Actually she's staying with me bug eye's. Ain't that right [Y/n]?" Milluki asked as he grabbed [Y/n] and started walking off with her but Kalluto stopped him "Let her go. She's staying with me." Kalluto said causing Milluki to laugh "Oh yeah? say's who-"

"There you are Master [Y/n], now time to put you in for bed." Gotoh said as he took [Y/n] and walked into her room, shutting the door in front of the brother's in the prosses {Gotoh.} each of the brothers thought angrily as they saw Gotoh walking out of [Y/n]'s room and left the brother's alone.

While [Y/n] was rolling around in her crib she noticed a shadowy silhouette with white eye's staring at her, she giggled as the shadowy figure walked over to her and smiled "𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒, 𝐼 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝓈. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝓁𝒶𝒹 𝐼 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊...ḿ̬̏ͤͅy҉̃̀̋̑ ṇ̤͛̒̍ẹ̿͋̒̕w̦̺̐̐͟ Mỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅt̲̂̓ẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝s̠҉͍͊ͅ." it said happily as it picked [Y/n] up and cradle her in his arm's.

{3rd person Pov}-Oldest-
"Say hello to the heir of the Zoldyck family, [Y/n] Zoldyck." Kikyo said happily as she reveled [Y/n] to 1yearold Milluki and 6yearold Illumi "Heir?" Illumi asked as Kikyo nodded "Yes, now since you both are her big brother's you both must protect and teach her about life. Alight?" Kikyo asked as Illumi nodded in agreement while Milluki shrugged and went back to playing with his toy's.

Kikyo placed [Y/n] down allowing Illumi to squat down and stared at her "...Hi." he said as [Y/n] looked up at him and giggled causing Illumi to sit down and pull [Y/n] close to him. Kikyo smiled and left the playroom. "I command, that you'll love me and let me protect you." Illumi said as he held [Y/n] more closer and held a tight grip on her "You are mine, no one except me can have you." Illumi said causing [Y/n] giggle.

"Oniichan, why can't I leave?" 6yearold [Y/n] asked as he looked up at 12yearold Illumi "Because I said so, now let's go back to your room. It's almost time for your nap." Illumi said as he picked her up. Once they made it to his bedroom Illumi sat up on his bed while [Y/n] laid on his chest "Whatever you do, whenever you hide, wherever you try to escape from me, you should accept the simple fact, I'm always right behind you." Illumi said while petting [Y/n]'s head as she slowly drifted to sleep.

A few year's later. 18yearold Illumi looked down from the testing gate's as he saw Shigeru running off with 13yearold [Y/n] in his arm's, Illumi stared coldly at them while clenching his fist as blood started to flow out "If you love something set it free...,but...if it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill the reason for it's disappearance." Illumi said as a sinister smile crept across his face {Mark my word's, I will find you.}

-And for the hell of it I'll but in some bloopers but family themed-
P/1:
[Y/n]: *Sneaking in through their window*

Silva: *Turning in their chair and flicking the light one* "You want to tell me where you've been all night?"

[Y/n]: "I was with Illumi?"

Illumi: *Turning in their chair* "Wanna try again?"

[Y/n]: *Jump's out of window*

Silva: "She's getting away!"

Illumi: "Shit!"
-------------------
Alluka, in a high voice, holding Barbie: "Hey, Ken! I was thinking about going back to school and starting a career!"

Killua, in a deep voice, holding Ken: "Nonsense, Barbie. You're staying home and having my kids."

Y/n: "What the fuck are you guys doing?"

Alluka: "Playing systemic oppression."

Y/n: *Slowly sip's tea and walk's away backwards*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Alluka: *eating a cinnamon roll*

Killua: Cannibalism.

Alluka: *confused chewing noises*
-----------------------------------------------
Milluki & Killua in the back of Illumi's car: "MCDONALDS! MCDONALDS! MCDONALDS!"

Y/n: We have food at home.

Illumi: *Pulls into the McDonald's drivethrough*

Milluki & Killua: YAYYYYYY!

Illumi: *Orders one black coffee and leaves*
-------------------------------------------------------------
Kidnapper: "We have your child."

Kikyo: "Which?"

Kidnapper: "...The one, who just asked for warm milk and made us cut the crusts off their sandwich?"

Kikyo: "Shit! they have Killua!"
--------------------------------------
12-yearold Illumi: "I think I need a hug..."

6-yearold [Y/n]: "Good thing I'm hug shaped!"

*45 minutes later*

6-yearold [Y/n]: "Can...can I go now?"

12-yearold Illumi: "No, you absolutely cannot."
---------------------------------------------------------------
Silva: "For self defense reasons, I'm going to pretend to be a burglar and you guys have to act wisely."

Illumi, Milluki, & Y/n : "Okay."

Silva: *Holding fake gun and pointing it as his kids* "If you don't want to die, give me all your money."

Milluki: "Bold of you to assume I have money."

Y/n: "Bold of you to assume I don't want to die."

Illumi: "Bold of you to assume I can die."

Silva: "..."
------------
Bonus {[Y/n] Zoldyck Manor owo}
*Servants hearing yelling from upstairs*

Shuu: "What happened?!"

Twins: "[Y/n]-san!"

Juvia: "Oh dear!"

*Run up the stairs and notice Juuzou crying outside of the study room door while Alluka comforts him as Killua continues laughing*

Shuu: "What is going on in there?"

Killua: "Just watch, hehe."

Shuu: *creek's open door a little allowing him and the rest of the servants to see*

[Y/n]: "BUT SHIGERU-!"

Shigeru: "HOLD UP, HOLD UP, HOLD UP-!"

[Y/n]: "Shige-!"

Shigeru: HOLD UP!!! HER SISTER WAS A WITCH, RIGHT? AND WHAT WAS HER SISTER? A PRINCESS! THE WICKED WITCH OF THE EAST, MISTERS!"

 Twins: *wheezes like a tea kettle*

[Y/n], pulling out a knife: "I'm gonna hurt you-"

Shigeru: "YOU'RE GONNA LOOK AT ME AND YOU'RE GONNA TELL ME THAT I'M WRONG? AM I WRONG?!"

[Y/n]: "It's my favorite boo-"

Shigeru: "SHE WORE A CROWN AND SHE CAME DOWN IN A BUBBLE, MISTERS!!"

[Y/n]: "I'm not fighting with you, nope."

Shigeru: "Try to be more grown up Misters!"