{ℂ𝕙.𝟚: 𝕄𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕}

{Shigeru Pov}
I land on the front seat standing behind the twin's "Karou go tell Shuu to prepare Elizabeth favorite dishes that includes desserts as well." I said looking down at Karou "Huh? but why should I do it?!"

"Because I said so now go." I said picking him up from behind "W-Wait?! SHIGE-AAAAAAAAH!!" Karou screamed as I threw him towards the direction of the manor Hikaru laugh's until he stop's as I picked him up and grabbed the lead "You go gather Elizabeth's favorite flower's and place then in the manor got it?"

"What?! W-W-WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" He screamed once I threw him I sit down on the front seat and lead the horses after 20muintes the gates open once we reached the manor we get inside as the gate's shut behind us I pull on the lead causing the horses to stop I hop off and open the carriage door "We have arrived." I said as [Y/n] nodded I help her down along with Elizabeth and Paula once we get inside the manor we walk towards the dining room I pull a chair out for the girl's "Where is Juvia?" [Y/n] asked looking up at me I shrugged until we heard footstep's approaching  "I'm sorry for being late Misters I was caught up with some stuff." Juvia said as she entered the dinging room and sat down on a chair across from Elizabeth "It's fine."

"Good afternoon Miss Elizabeth." Shuu said as he walk inside the dining room with a cart full of food "Good afternoon to you too Shuu." Elizabeth said happily "For today's dinner we have beef sukiyaki with a side of Miso soup, pudding cake, and a glass of champagne." Shuu said as he was placing down the food "And for you cat Madam [Y/n] we have salmon and a bowl of water." Shuu said as he placed the cat's food down the cat then jump's off [Y/n] neck and land's on to table eating his food. Shuu then leaves the dining room with the cart "Misters, I shall now be excused." I said bowing "Alright but make sure the door is shut."

"Yes Misters." I said as I left the dining room "Is it time already?" The twin's asked as they walk downstairs' and followed behind me

{Y/n Pov}
"So [Y/n] have you thought of a lovely outfit to wear for the winter ball your Uncle Kiji is throwing this Saturday?" Elizabeth asked while Juvia and Paula were talking "No not really...y-"

"I found a lovely pink dress to wear with the most adorable shoes! Ah~! I just can't wait for the ball! can you?"

"Elizabeth-"

"Lizzy!"

"Ah, Right Lizzy um...yeah I can't wait.....either?"

"That's great to hear! they'll be so many cute dresses to look at and *gasp*!"

"What Lizzy? what?" I asked little worried. She looked back at me and I gulp until she squealed in joy "You might find the perfect fiancé! when we throw your ball next week!" I look at Elizabeth in shock and look back at my food "Umm...Miss E-Elizabeth I believe that Misters is not ready for a relationship let alone love." Juvia said nervously "Nonsense! [Y/n] is perfectly ready for lo-"

"Lizzy, Juvia's right. I'm not ready for that sort of thing and bedsides' work come's first. Even before family and friends." I said as I took another bite of my food. Elizabeth looked down and ate quietly causing me to look up at her confused "*sigh* If it'll make you feel better I'll try to find someone..." I said looking away Elizabeth look's up and smiles happily "Yay! that's good to hear!" Elizabeth said standing up and hugging me "Misters, are you almost finish?" Shigeru asked as he walk back inside the dining-room with Shuu following behind "Yes."

"Good. Now then I believe we have music practice in about 10muintes." Shigeru said as he pulled out his pocket watch I nodded and stood up as Elizabeth let go of me "Music practice? can I join?" Elizabeth asked looking at Shigeru with pleading eyes "Of course Miss Elizabeth. It's been a while since Misters, performed in-front of anyone outside the manor." Shigeru said Elizabeth jumped in joy as we all followed him to the music room while Juvia cleaned the table with Shuu we walk upstairs and took the left hall we kept on walking until he opened the door to the music room "Would you two care for some tea?" Shigeru asked as he was pouring a cup of tea "Yes, please." Elizabeth said as Shigeru handed her and Paula a cup of tea. I sat down on the piano bench while Shigeru was tying up his hair into a high ponytail Elizabeth and Paula sat down on the couch watching us while my cat sat on the piano cover "Now begin." Shigeru said as he pulled out a baton and started to swing it gently and then I started playing the piano.