CHAPTER ONE - WHY?

Zuzanna's P.O.V
________________
"You need to go."  I look at her with shocked eyes. There was no need for this.

"A University will be good for your education," my manager explained, "and on the plus side you might even get yourself some friends!"
I sigh at the thought. It would be stressful being cornered by all the guys and even some girls.

I am a popular model in Poland and here in the United Kingdom (UK) as well. We only moved to the UK a few years ago. To focus on my modelling career, I was homeschooled. My manager hired a private tutor. But now, my model career has calmed down since I'm not living in Poland anymore.

Rapidly, I stand up. Pretending to be angry, I storm out of our lounge and into my large bedroom. There is no need for me to feel unhappy. Secretly, I dreamed to be in a school full of individual people and not just stuck in a studio.

Carelessly, I fall down onto my bed just staring up at the ceiling. On the roof were fairy lights in the shape of stars. They look pretty and remind me of a starry night sky.

Slowly, my eyes began to close and I drifted off into a dream of being in school.

The dream was lovely. Everyone was nice and caring. People wouldn't leave anybody behind. Friends would stick true to eachother.

But that must be fake. Not everyone is nice. Reality isn't such a wonderful thing. Not everyone cares. Not everyone is happy. Not everyone sticks true to eachother.

Atleast, that's what I learned.
____________________________________________

RING!!! RING!!!

"Ughh.." My throat felt sore. Must of been from all the snoring I do. I stay there, staring at my roof of stars.

My heart fell in my chest -connecting me to my bed. I couldn't move a muscle. I didn't blink, I just closed my eyes and let them stay like that.

Eventually, there was a small knock at my arched door. To be honest, it was way too fancy for my liking. All of a sudden, that small knocking turned into big bangs. Hesitantly, I sit up immediately greeted by my room of crimson and rose.

"Come in!!" I shout.

"Finally, Zuzanna," a familiar voice shouts through the door. My manager opens the door. She's dressed in formal attire -basically a suit.

"Well you start that university thing today."

"WHAT?" I basically scream.

"Calm it kiddo," she says with such a calm face, "You won't be attending classes it's just a tour around the school."

"That's worse!"

"It'll be worse if I have to drag you out of bed.."

I stare at her. Yawn. Then move from my comfortable bed. I always want to never move from my bed. Like I'm it's soulmate or some stupid shit.

Lazily, I drag my feet to my wardrobe. Tired and mad, I picked out an outfit.

A gorgeous red shirt that showed my shoulders. To match the skirt I picked a long, flowing black skirt.

At the speed of a turtle, I brush my sage coloured hair. Grabbing a small black bag and a beret to match my shirt.

As soon as I step out my room, I get a black leather jacket thrown at me.
"It'll match with your outfit, trust me." My manager calmly states. Rapidly, I put the jacket on and walk near the front door. I slip on some random shoes and stand behind the manager.

My manager, who I should mention is called August, turns the door handle. Before she could even open the door, I had bodyguards shielding me from the press.

God the public is such a pain..

Soon enough, I get into a black jeep and we head to our destination. It was a short ride. Thankfully, it wasn't far from where our house is.

Suddenly, August passes me some shades.
"It's sunny outside and plus you'll look awesome."

I give a slight giggle at her comment. I place the shades on my face.

Soon later, the car comes to a halt. Nerves were taking over me. I've never actually been to a real school before. Everything was at home.. even in Poland.

The car door opens and I am helped out the car. Not like I need any help at all though. Curiously, my eyes wander. It is a ginormous school, students were scattered around.

Bodyguards rushed me and August into the university. I tries to yell at them but manager shut me up.

A few moments later, I was met with a tall man .. woman?? I couldn't really tell.

"I'm the headmaster of Highton University, nice to meet you August and Zuzanna."

Oh wow..