Pt 3

Come on kyo your 3 you can't cry in my chest anymore i say. He lifts his head and looks at me. His eyes are puffy and red. But I want to your boobies are soft, he whispers. Yeah but you're a big boy, you can lay on your lap i say. Ok he says and lays in my lap. I softly play with his hair. I look over at Jayden who is holding a sleeping Yia. 

So what happened he asked. Like the whole story? I ask yep the whole story i have nothing but time he says. Ok i say. So I got home from my guy's house. He's just a friend by the way. When I got home he said hi and stuff. 

Then i went to my room and kyo was in my bed and he told me that lathan came home throwing stuff and told him he would throw him in the garbage then i went downstairs and asked lathen if he said it he said he didn't i told that kyo doesn't lie and that if he keeps messing with me i would throw him in the garbage. 

Then he slapped me and from there on he pushed me and hit my head hard. I explain well from what you told me-he says but before he can finish Yia is crying. Sorry she must be hungry, I say as he hands her to me. I look at him with a nervous look. 

What? He says. Um can you not watch I ask. Why he says. Because she is 3 months old and I have to breastfeed her I tell. Oh ok he says and leaves. { after an hour of feeding yia with so much struggle cause she would not cooperate} jayden comes back and asks me if i'm hungry. 

No thanks, I'm good I say. You sure cause I made extra chicken nuggets and fries, he says. In that case yes i'm hungry i say. Getting up with Yia in hand. Ok here is your plate he says handing me a plate. Thank you, I say. Yeah no problem he says. I eat my food and a few minutes later Melanie comes back. 

Hey so i went over there and he was still there he talked with me. And said he was sorry for hurting you and scaring the kids and hopes you come back, she says. Um ok i guess we'll go back tomorrow i say. Ok sounds good she says.