Brandy rolled her eyes, playing the joke off. She knew that child birth was a different type of pain, one that she hadn't experienced. She was anxious about it as deep inside, but she kept it moving, one day at a time.

As the girls continue to chat and laugh at Drea's drunken antics, Brandy noticed that Devante had gotten out of his seat. Her eyes met with his, and she watched as the man walked over to their section.

" What's going on ladies?" the man asked, sounding more than enthusiastic. They all responded to him, gratified to see the man smile. Brandy saw through the man and his approach, knowing that it wasn't genuine. Something was up with the man, she just didn't know what.

" B, you mind coming with me? I need to speak with you for a moment."

Brandy stood up, excusing herself away from the table. She looked at Devante, seeing his jaw clenching up. It made her concerned on what he wanted to talk about.

" What's going on De? Are you having a good time?"

" Not really." the man asked, holding the woman's hand tightly. Brandy made a face, letting the know that he was hurting her.

" Where...where are we going? I don't wanna leave just because you aren't having fun."

" I said I wanted to talk a minute."

"So why can't we talk over there?" Brandy fussed. " Why do we have to be in here for ?" The man had taken them to a quiet room in the villa, one that was on a lower level from everyone else.

" Because I want to be alone. With you." Devante answered. " You don't wanna spend time with me? Huh?"

" Devante, we always spend ti—"

" Besides, it's too damn late anyways. The kids can't be out past 10."

" Wha– Devante, you sound so fucking dumb."

" I know...I know." Devante said, breaking into an infectious laugh. He could only take himself serious for so long, especially when he was playing around.

" Look B, I just want to have a good time out here. We been around everyone everyday since we got out here, and we haven't spend as much time as I want to with you. You hear what I'm saying?"

" I hear you De..." Brandy emphasized, her palm rubbing on the man's growing hair. Devante placed his hands on her waist, but they moved further down, and soon he had his hands gently rubbing the woman's behind.

" So what do you wanna do De? You wanna get a head start on going to tourist attractions? Or do you wanna just sit and chill...you know they have Blockbuster movies here–"

Brandy stopped herself, realizing that Devante wasn't even listening to her. The man was in fascination, admiring the woman's body.

" Devante!"

" I hear you baby...finish your sentence." the man spoke, licking his lips as he looked up at the woman. She felt as his hands traveled elsewhere, seeing the glare in his eye turn lust filled.

" De...baby. Let's not."

" Yeah, let's not go out tonight, or watch movies. I got a better idea."

" You know what I mean Devante. Don't play!" Brandy hissed at the man's statement. He brushed off what he said, kissing her stomach as his hands unbuttoned her pants. "Come on De, what's wrong with you?!"

" I'm horny Brandy! Damn!" Devante emphasized. " Why you tryna act like you get that?"

" Baby, I do...but–"

" But what? We haven't done anything since New Years."

" And you think that's all my fault? Every time I tried to do something, you wasn't with it and I accepted that...but now all of a sudden, we're just supposed to get it on because you're in the mood?"

" Brandy, we're barely have time to do shit anyway. Time is limited with all this shit that's been going for us. Why are you tryna waste the time we got now, tryna argue and shit?"

" I'm not trying to argue Devante! I'm making a point, one that you're clearly missing."

" You wanna know what I'm really missing? I'm missing that feeling of being inside you. I miss hearing you in my ear, I miss feeling your nails in my back...that's what I'm missing B."

Devante stood up from his spot, standing over the woman who was lost for words. He started to peck at Brandy's ear, speaking some more to her as he waited for an answer.

" Your arm...I don't want anything to happen to it."

" I have another one babe. Besides, that's the last thing I'd use on you. You know how it go with me B."

Exhaling slowly, Brandy couldn't do much more resisting than she was. Devante read right through the woman, as he and she both knew that she had been craving and missing the man's touch. The woman was deprived when it came to sexual intimacy, and most it stemmed from her pregnancy like Devante would say when he wasn't in the mood and just from Devante not wanting to do anything, mainly due to his excessive mood swings.

" Be careful. Okay?" Brandy assured the man, putting her arms around Devante's neck as his hands pried her legs apart.

His breath was taken back as he felt the woman's warmth, his eyes rolling back in relief. Pussy was the man's comfort, and it was his first time in a long time having it in his possession like this.

He laid his woman back on the bed, making sure she was comfortable before doing anything more. It was joy for him to be back into this setting, and it had him feeling as though his depression could've been cured through this.

" Devante...De!"

The man had only starting feasting on the woman, and it was giving him a dopamine surge. Hearing his lady say his name like she was had the man nearly overdosing on the neurotransmitter.

" De-Devante! Baby!"

The man pulled back, grinning as he looked at the woman. He glanced down at what was between her legs, captivated by it all— but he was also slightly concerned at what was going on and how much was going.

" Damn Bran...you're wet as fuck." Devante spoke, gently rubbing his fingers into what looked like a waterfall. " I know you missed all this...but damn. You good?"

" Ugh! De!!!" the woman  expressed, sounding alarmed. " I think my water...it's-it's broken!"

" Oh shit."

Devante's eyes widened, his heart beat going from 0 to 1,000 in a blink of an eye. He took action, not even thinking about or trying to process all of what Brandy had just said to him.

In this moment, everything was happening faster— faster than things had been currently going in Devante's life.

~

@jaazwrites

bloop! that's the first
chapter! excuse any errors btw!
any thoughts? be sure to
vote and comment! stay tuned
for the next chapter!