II.

March 23rd, 1998.
9:45 a.m.
Hospital Angeles, Tijuana.

" 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞."

~

The soothing sounds of mourning doves could be heard through the hospital window. It was the one thing that subdued Brandy from the emotional distress that she was currently suffering from.

It wasn't the fact that her children had a bit earlier than the due date. That was a possibility, one that her and her doctor had previously discussed. The fact she had to stay overnight because of the babies is what had the woman anxious. Being that she was in Mexico, she had to wait for her specialist to come through. Devante paid for her flight to come out there to help them through.

Only thing that was holding her now, was time. She wished for it go much faster, but it was in its own realm, one that she couldn't touch. She could only wait, and remain hopeful and patient.

" Mrs. Robinson..." the woman turned her head as her name was called, seeing her specialized nurse coming into the room. She was fortunate to see the woman, but just by the look on her face, she couldn't tell what to expect, which made Brandy's blood pressure raise instantly.

" Dr. Sauna...how is everything?" the woman asked with her head held high.

" Everything is okay. I checked in with the other nurses and examined the babies...they're doing great. They just came a bit earlier than they should have, a lot earlier than what we talked about."

"...Once they get the right amount of care, you should be able to head back home with them. So in all, everything is fine."

Hearing those words allowed for a huge mental relieving sigh to come about from the woman, as she grew thankful and optimistic about the next and coming steps.

" Well, can I see my babies? I only saw them for a quick second earlier..."

" Of course! Just give the nurses a few moments, and we'll have them over."

Brandy thanked her doctor over and over, feeling more than grateful for the woman. With her hopes high, she was ready to visit in with her friends and family. Luckily for her, they all came in at once and so did the newborns.

" Oh my goodness...whew, y'all made some beautiful babies! They are gorgeous!" Drea complimented, looking at the newborns in awe.

" How the fuck can you tell?" Cedric asked, scratching his head. " They just came out the coochie with it."

Sandra's hand went smooth across the man's head, making his face scrunch up in pain.