"Good job, baby." I kissed his cheeks that made him smile wide. "It's already late, you should sleep now."

I guided him to his bed and helped him lay there. I put his blanket on him.

"Goodnight," I kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes already so I turned the lights off and left the lamp open.

I left his room and went to mine now. I sat on my bed and opened my laptop. I have something to do pa.

My phone rang, dad's calling me.

"Hey, Dad." Bati ko.

"Am I disturbing you?" He asked in a worried tone.

For the past years, a lot has changed with him. He became more sweet towards me, especially to Kael. Though he's always not here and barely goes home, he doesn't forget to call us everytime he's not busy.

"No, Dad. I'm not doing anything." I told him.

"Oh, I just want to talk to you about something." He started. His voice started being serious now so I guess it's business related.

"What is it Dad?" I asked.

"You went to Iceland before, right?"

My heart stopped after hearing his question. It's been so long since I last heard the name of that country. I never engage myself with anything related to that country because it will only remind me of him.

It's been years, ni di ko na siya naiisip. Ngayon nalang ulit. But everytime I think of him, all I can feel is disgust and anger. I can still remember clearly how he made me feel so shitty about myself.

"Audrey?" My father called me again.

"Oh, I'm sorry Dad, I was thinking of something else. Yes, I went there. Why?" I acted as if there's nothing hateful that happened to me in that place.

"How are the hotels there? Is it good?" He asked.

I get it now. I think he's planning to expand our business there. We own hotels, I'm only managing some of our hotels in different countries. Dad is still always the one who decides where to build another branch of our hotel. And I think now, he decided on Iceland.

"It's been 7 years, Dad. I think a lot has changed already in that country but yeah, their hotels are good, the food and the service. They also have spas." I told him. I suddenly remembered our first destination.

I bit my lips to awaken myself and to stop thinking about it. It'll just lead me into thinking of him.

"Okay. I'll send someone to do some research. Thank you, Aud. Bye!" He ended the call now.

Napabuntong hininga nalang ako. It's been so long since the last time I talked about it. I think I never even talked about that place ever since I went home.

I don't want to hate that place because it's too beautiful just to get involved with my hatred towards this one person. But what can I do? He was with me while I discovered that country's beauty. Every memory of mine in that place involves him. And I don't want to keep on remembering him!

It's just making me feel so disgusted with myself. I trusted a stranger to come into my life just for him to break me into pieces. I'm the most at fault, I trusted him agad. I'm such an easy target.

Until now, I haven't moved on from the pain he caused me. It still hurts. Everything he said is still clear in my mind. Every word.

He treated me as if I was nothing to him. C'mon, we spent 3 months together. Was he really just forcing himself so he can use my body?