Day 1 Part 1

Day 1 Part 1

Within GranDracmon's castle, more specifically the guest quarters section. Angewomon stands guard outside the room Michi is currently sleeping in. The angel creature chose not to sleep last night as she didn't want anything to sneak into the room and harm her partner. While she did believe GranDracmon wouldn't bring any harm to either of them. She can't say the same when regarding his Digimon minions. Just then, from down the corridor to her left. Angewomon can hear the flapping of wings coming her way. She immediately knew it was a DemiDevimon. As a few of them would fly into the other rooms to keep them clean.

She went on to pay it no mind like with the others. That is until it stopped right in front of her at eye-level. "Good morning, Mistress Angewomon." Said the spherical Digimon. It was the same one from last night that'll act as their servant. Nodding her head as a sign of acknowledgment, she says. "Morning DemiDevimon. Is there something you need?"

"I just came by to inform you that breakfast will be served in the dining room in fifteen minutes. The chefs are cooking up something that both you and Mistress Michi will find very delicious." Thanking him for the information, she gestures for him to leave by waving her hand. He bows and flies back in the direction where he came from. When no longer in her line of sight. The female Digimon turns around and gently pushes the wooden door open.

Since natural light is not really much of a thing in the Dark Area. The room is pretty dark, with the only thing providing any kind of source of light are the lit candles lining the walls of the corridor outside the room. And even then, it wasn't much. Fortunately, the room has candles of its own and an easy way to light them all up is to simply clap your hands together a total of two times. It doesn't matter how loud or soft you clap them. As long as a sound is being made the candles will light themselves.

Doing the action causes the wicks to catch a small flame, brightening up the room. The room itself doesn't have much in it to which makes sense as it's meant to house guests. A darkish-red wooden dresser set up against the left wall and a large wardrobe placed at the upper left-hand corner of the same color. A few tapestries hanging on the walls and built into the right wall is a door that leads to the restroom that has a working toilet and a bathtub.

Something Michi was happy to see when exploring her new room last night before turning in for the night. Speaking of the human, her sleeping form can be seen lying on a bed that is pressed up against the back wall. Floating over to the furniture, Angewomon looks down at her partner and ever so slightly shakes back and forth her. "Michi. Michi it's time to wake up."

It took a second, but the action did get the brunette to wake up from her slumber. She sits up and stretches her arms over her head while yawning at the same time. She then rubs her eyes to get the sleep crust out of them. When down the young female turns her head and sees that her partner is by her side. "Morning Angewomon." Michi said with a small smile.

"Morning Michi. Did you sleep well?" She asked. Nodding her head, the teen says. "I sure did. This has to be the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on in my entire life." Glad to hear that her partner had no trouble sleeping last night. The angle Digimon tells the long-haired brunette what DemiDevimon told her about breakfast being served soon in the dining room.

The mention of food causes the young female to jump off from her bed and to land on the floor feet first. Though she did stumble a little as she had to go around Angewomon. "Alright! And good timing to! I'm really starving, we really didn't eat anything before or even after arriving here! Let's go!" Before she could even stop her, Michi was already out the door.