Well, this was what led Lucy to where she was right now : standing by the side of the bar, a glass of whiskey swirling in her hand as she watched the pair with a smile on her face.

She mouthed the words 'I'm fine' to Bonnie after she had asked 'What happened?' with a small gesture of her head from her place at the dance floor.

Bonnie had soon motioned for her to join them with a small movement of her hand, although Lucy had waved it off with a simple thumbs up in her direction and mouthing the words 'You enjoy'.

The Bennett Witch had just shaken head, passing her a smile as she went back to the dancing, finally agreeing to what Lucy had been trying to do the whole day.

Lucy turned around to the bartender whose name she had found out was 'Bella', wordlessly placing the empty glass in front of her as she pulled out her phone to text Stefan.

We've reached. Sorry, forgot to message earlier. ━ Lucy

"Thank you." she nodded at Bella with a small smile, accepting the re-filled glass, which this time was filled with tequila.

"So, it's been just a day since you've been here." began Bella conversationally as Lucy lowered her phone, upturning it.

"Yeah, pretty much just a day." she shrugged. "What about you? How long you've been working here?"

"Just a few months now. I've worked here and there. Never quite stay at a place for long."

"Quite a habit you've picked up." mused Lucy as her phone chimed with a message and she turned it, viewing it discreetly.

Stefan ━ You reached now? Did the plane break in between or something?

Nah, reached almost twenty hours ago. But forgot to tell. ━ Lucy

Stefan ━ Seriously?

Lucy could even imagine him shaking his head at her antics.

"Um, I'll be back." said Lucy as Bella nodded at her understandably.

She ventured past the crowd, which had doubled in between their short time span in this club, her shoulders hitting slightly past the too-busy-to-notice clubbers, until she hit one particularly hard.

"Oh god!" a feminine voice had hissed in pain, holding her shoulder as Lucy's hand instinctively went to her own.

"The hell, what's wrong with you?" the woman before her nearly yelled out in frustration, directing the words to her even though she was not looking at her.

"What's wrong with 'you'?"

"What's wrong with me?" the woman gaped at her. "Look where you're going."

"You are the one who should look where you're going!"

"I'm just standing here! I was not even moving."

"Then maybe you were standing at the wrong place."

"Woah, woah, woah!" an all too familiar voice interrupted them. "What's wrong? Who are you fighting with?"

"This person-" began the woman before Lucy, directly looking at the person who had approached them from behind Lucy; however she was cutted off by a loud 'Bloody hell!' from Lucy when she had turned and had finally seen who was the person interrupting their so-called fight.

"Lucy!" the man exclaimed pleasantly as the unknown woman gaped at their interaction. "What are you doing here?"

"Teaching my dog how to bark." said Lucy, folding her arms over her chest, as she rolled her eyes. "What will I do in a club? Dance and enjoy, duh."