Steve looked shocked, "Wait, am I actually distracting Fiona Gallagher? Really?" He teased.

Fiona started to stress over the coffee machine making Steve grab it out of her hands, "I- hey, I will make a coffee run after I finish." He said.

"Fine."

"Okay."

"Time for school, okay?" Hollie announced as she made her way towards the stairs, "Lip, feet on the floor." She yelled so that he could hear her.

"Oh, Liam, we gotta get you onto this potty." Fiona said. She lifted Liam from his high chair and sat him down on the plastic potty, "we can take some of the money we spend on diapers and we can buy you candy and cars."

"Don't you like candy and cars?" Hollie asked to encourage him to use the potty.

"Ah, rewards for shitting. The good old days." Carl said.

"Hey let me help." Steve offered.

"Okay, cool. When Liam starts holding his breath and squinting, put him on this." Fiona told him and gestured to the potty.

Steve held up some money, "power bill."

Fiona shook her head and walked past him, "come on, I'm almost living here." Steve said.

"No, your not."

"Don't bother, Nick has been trying that same argument for years," Hollie told him.

"Lip have me enough to pay for it yesterday." Fiona said, "I picked up a shift at the motel and forgot to walk to the payment centre."

"Four hundred and thirty bucks? Lips flush this month."

"It's SAT season." Fiona shrugged.

"He's always flush SAT season," Hollie said.

"SAT?" Steve asked.

"College tests," Ian told him.

"He tutors?"

"Uh, no, takes," Lip said.

"Okay, go play with your cars," Fiona said to Liam. She handed him to Lip. "Oh, hey, I got another lead for you," Ian told him.

"Set it up, douche." Lip said, "I'm taking it for someone else today, but, uh, there's another session in two weeks."

"All right."

"Don't take the phone today, okay." Fiona told Lip, "I need it."

"I need it," Debbie said.

"For what?"

"Cold calling for babysitting gigs." She said, "I sound more mature on the phone."

"I'm using the phone today. Go. Your gonna be late." Fiona said.

"I'll give you guys a ride," Steve said.

Hollie pulled her phone out of her pocket and showed it to Debbie, "you can use mine after school, but just for today." She said as she put it back in her pocket.