Chapter 1

Alyssa's POV

"Cheers!! congrats bitch!!! "Ava said as she popped the bottle of pink Vodka.

Ava Alessandro my best-friend of six years, we met back when we were in high school in America.

Flashback

"Leave me alone can't I just have lunch without you bothering me ?" I said "No your ugly and I will bully you until I leave this school." the school's bully said. That's when Ava walked in the Cafeteria and threw her lunch at him "Leave her alone dummy"  that's when the bully got up she then grabbed my hand and  we ran out of the Cafeteria and hid in the janitor's closet, we hid until the bully passed.

End of Flashback

"Lets go to a club to celebrate you successfully finishing another year of collage bitch" she said "No lets stay in and watch movies, eat ice-cream and junk food" I said

"Come on, we can go to the club I work at so we can get in for free" Ava is a stripper as much as I don't agree with her choice of working; its what pays the bills, since I don't have a job at the moment.

"Alyssa Hunter, your coming with me you need to celebrate even if its for once" she shouted as she pulled the covers off my body. "Fine Fine" I groaned." Your paying for my drinks" I joked "Its doesn't matter as long as your coming".

Yay!!! Ava shouted while clapping her hands running to my closet; she picked out two dresses pick one and I am wearing the other one Ava said. I got up off the bed and grabbed the black dress

Dress Below
Alyssa's dress

Dress BelowAlyssa's dress

Ava's Dress

"Damn bitch you look great, if I were a man I would fuck you right now" Ava said

"Damn bitch you look great, if I were a man I would fuck you right now" Ava said. I laughed thanks Ava.

As I sat down for her to do my hair, she did my hair into a high pony tail; did our make-up and we and left the apartment.

(AT THE CLUB)

We arrived at the club around 10, when Ava pulled me to the back of the club, she then  knocked on the door and a muscular man opened the door and we went inside.