She was laughing like a little sun, and she led Xie Yeri around in the front, turning her head from time to time to urge her father and mother to hurry up.

With the two families so close to each other, she didn't feel like they were moving slowly.

When they arrived at the Li family's residence, Li Yiqing and the Madam Song were already waiting for them in the main hall. In addition, there was also a woman dressed in green satin, whose appearance was somewhat similar to Li Xiqing. She should be her younger sister, Madam Li.

Madame Li had been humiliated by her mother-in-law for many years, and her manner was somewhat restrained. When she saw Madam Dara and Xie Jiyong, she gave a deep bow. "Greetings to the Prefect and Madam."

Madam Dara nodded at her, neither cold nor warm.

This caused Madam Li to feel even more terrified. She even thought she didn't like her and felt even more awkward standing to the side. Only Madam Song knew of her temperament. She pulled her towards herself warmly and greeted her with a smile. "kookie is not feeling well. I stayed at home with the old master to take care of him. I didn't have the time to visit you, so I let you guys come first."

Madam Dara smiled. "Everyone is the same. How's Kookie? Is the last injury completely healed?"

Speaking of this, Madam Song had a lingering fear. With wet eyes, they said, "It's great now."

"That's good..."

Dara wanted to say something, but Xie Lisa stuck her head out from behind her and asked curiously, "Aunt Song, where is brother Xiao Jungkook? Where is he?"

As soon as she entered the house, Xie Lisa looked around, but she couldn't find Li Jungkook. Now, she couldn't bear it any longer, so she blinked her big, watery eyes and asked.

Every time Madam Song saw the Xie family's children, she would love them dearly. She carry Xie Lisa out from behind Dara's back and stroke her flower bud. "Did the little lamb miss Kookie?"

"Yeah, yeah."

In the blink of an eye, the little girl grew quite a bit taller. Her face was even more beautiful than last year. Her lips and teeth were white, and she was quite pretty. It was like the flower bud of a plum blossom in the garden. That delicate and beautiful look was hidden under the flower bud, making one eager to know what she would look like when she bloomed.

"Kookie is reading in the study in the backyard. I'll get the maid to take you there to find him."

As she spoke, she called over a maidservant named Jin Lv and led them to the backyard.

Xie Lisa and Xie Yeri walked ahead, and Xie Hanbin followed behind them. The ground was a little muddy after the snow melted, so it was easy for him to slip. He had to watch them closely.

There was a small yard in front of the study door, and under the tree in the yard lay a dog which a servant had raised. Xie Yeri took a liking to it as soon as she saw it. She squatted under the tree and played with it, unwilling to leave.

Xie Lisa had to said, "then our brother will stay here with you. I'll go in myself."

Xie Yeri looked up at her, smiling, and said "yes".

A few more steps and she would be in the study. The maidservant was about to open the door and invite her in, but she quickly waved her hand and said, "No need."

Jin Lv was puzzled.

She smiled cunningly, stepped quietly under the window, and peeped in with one eye closed. Sure enough, he saw Li Jungkook sitting at the head of the table, with his head lowered, earnestly reading a book. She giggled silently and tapped the fan with her hand.