why cant i remember?

(alrighty and im back in apologies for last night's short story, im working on a really long actual book on a different platform, its really sad so comment if you think i should post it on here too!)

"no. dont you dare apologize ranboo..you have nothing to be sorry for.." tubbo reprimanded reassuringly.

"but..but i cant remember..why cant i remember!?" ranboo yelled angrily, not angry at tubbo. or micheal. or anyone. but angry at himself. tears streamed down his face.

(look in this story his tears wont burn him, i dont want it to be too sad because i already have ideas)

tubbo wrapped his arms around ranboo and clung on to him, ranboo obviously having to lean down a bit to reach tubbo.

"ranboo..please none of this is your fault.." tubbo mumbled as ranboo simply sniffled and cried into tubbo's shoulder.

suddenly ranboo felt another person hug him, someone small. he opened his eyes to see micheal hugging him pretty much as tight as he could, micheals face buried into ranboos shoulder.

"ranboo couldnt help but smile, hesitantly hugging both his husband and his son back, all three of them smiling.

"im sorrt for worrying you both.." ranboo mumbled as tubbo shook his head.

"its alright ran." tubbo mumbled, soon letting go as micheal and him looked at ranboo.

ranboo glanced at tubbo and smiled, gently picking him up and putting him on his shoulders.

tubbo smiled and made sure micheal didnt fall by holding out infront of him.

micheal giggled happily and held onto ranboo, ranboo then sitting down and putting micheal back on the couch.

"im gonna go fix us a snack okay?" tubbo asked as ranboo nodded, suddenly going to tickle micheal happily.

after the snack was made tubbo brought it back to ranboo and ranboo took one for him and one for micheal.

after they finished eating ranboo picked micheal back up.

"hey micheal do you wanna go outside? i know its boring sitting inside all day." ranboo said while micheals eyes widened as he nodded quickly, the three of them leaving the house to go play in the small-ish yard outside.

everyone was happy, ranboo was having fun, micheal was having a blast with his fathers. everything was at peace.

until.

suddenly, tubbo noticed ranboos eyes turn a vibrant purple. and he froze, wide eyed.