im sorry

(HEY GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR THE FEW PEOPLE WHO READ THIS!! I LOST THIS ACCOUNT FOR A WHILE BUT IM BACK AND READY TO WRITE AGAIN, youll notice ive upgraded my writing skills ✌REALLY short one today,, not too motivated right now but just wanna let you guys know im alive!!<3)

Ranboo woke up the next morning, tubbo asleep on the couch. why had he fallen asleep on the couch? didnt he have a bed. ranboo yawned and sat up, stretching as he saw micheal next to tubbo.

he smiled at the sight, suddenly his ears ringing.

he would take it to his grave but he swore he heard a voice in the back of its mind, mumbling

take control

the voice was quiet; and familiar. he covered his ears and yelped a bit, startled by how loud it was.

he saw tubbo jump up, micheals eyes flickering open.

"ranboo? are you okay??" tubbo asked quickly and worriedly, ranboo shaking his head and holding his ears.

he could feel tubbo hang on to him from behind but couldn't give a very good reaction.

after a few minutes ranboo slowly un covered his ears, the ringing overzll gone and the voice silent.

"whats wrong? what happened?" tubbo asked worriedly, ranboo simply shrugging.

"i heard...a voice- and ringing..i-im sorry..." ranboo mumbled, feeling as he had worried the other.