Chapter 33

"Bro, take a break. You're here to enjoy, not to continue the paper works" pagpansin sa akin ng mga kasama kong Prinsipe na mula sa iba't ibang bansa, nasa iisang table lang kami at nakaupo paikot dito. I was here at the party, but my face was still focus on the laptop screen, I wanted to finish this paper works para wala na akong gagawin sa ibang araw at hindi na ako busy.

"Try this" pag-aalok sa akin ng vodka nung katabi ko. Tinanggihan ko iyon pero pinilit nya ako at sabing isang beses lang... that was a scam dahil ang isang 'yon ay nasundan pa ng marami. I closed my laptop and put it in my bag dahil hindi ko na rin naman magagawa ang balak ko na tapusin 'to ngayon.

I just enjoyed the party as they said until we were dizzy and drunk. The others left because their body guards were picking them up, ako? Hindi na sadya ako nagdala ng body guard kasi kayo ko na naman ang sarili ko, Coleen is more important and she needs more body guards than I am.

I just had my head down on the table because I was already feeling dizzy, so I thought of getting a little dizzy before going home to the hotel where I was staying.

I was alone at the table when I felt a presence sitting across from me. I didn't bother to watch it anymore because of my desire to go to the hotel prevailed over me. I could feel her gaze lowering on my personality so I looked up and looked at her with a frown.

"Is there a problem miss?" I asked in astonishment but she just looked at me with a strange expression.

"Are you drunk?" she asked

" Is it obvious?" lasing na ako pero I was still able to argue. She just smirk... and as we talked for a long time I noticed that her face was quite familiar. It's just blocked by her cap so its appearance is bit hidden.

She offered to take me to my hotel, so I agreed because I wanted to be able to rest. She supports me to walk because I'm still dizzy, I know that she's having a hard time lifting me and just can't complain. I didn't tell her to take me the hotel, she was the only one who insisted.

When we entered my room she just threw me on the bed, I thought she was leaving but she suddenly became obscene and tried to seduce me. I'm losing my alcohol system so I know what's going on around me, someone called my phone but she answered, tama naman yung mga sagot nya pero medyo hindi magnda ang dating sa akin, the way of her voice.

She slowly approached me as she removed her clothes. I just whispered to my myself.

"Lord, bakit naman ganito. Gusto ko lang naman magpahinga."

When she came and stepped on me, I suddenly pushed her out of shock and fear, nalaglag sya kaya nakagawa 'yon ng malakas na kalabog. I immediately got up from the bed, picked up her clothes before I pulled her out of my room and closed the door. I took a deep breathe before finally falling asleep.