~16~

~Aaron~

After dinner, and my many failed attempts to seduce Minnie, we went back home. While we got inside, Umma Hyun got a text from Manager Hyung-nim that he was downstairs and had our clothes for our "night over" at Minnie's. I picked it up, and went back upstairs to find that Yuri was there as well.

"Heyo!" She saluted to me as she turned back to Minnie resuming their conversation. I sat with Umma Hyun and we began to get engrossed into a long conversation before Ren shouted,

"Let's play a game!!" He said. We all sighed at his enthusiasm but nodded. He fist bumped the air and did a little dance. We got into a circle getting comfortable. I looked around to see my Minnie sitting on Yuri's lap but it didn't bother me cause she just a girl *derp face*.

"So, what are we playing?" I asked. Ren put his hand to his chin,

"Hmmm how about truth or dare?" He asked. We all looked at each other before nodding.

"I'll go first... Minnie!" He shouted pointing at the suddenly surprised maknae.

"Ne? Oh um, truth!" She said. He pouted,

"Che no fun... Do you like someone?" He asked saying that first part in a mumble. She blushed shyly before moving out of Yuri's lap and sitting next to her. I smirked, sneakily going up to her and lifting her chin gently with my index finger. I gave her a smexy smirk,

"Who?" I asked in a low but husky voice. She blushed even more and slapped my hand away,

"Yah!" She said. I chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Aish, this maknae, always so literal... I'm just messing with you!" I said before moving back to me seat.

"Okay... anyways, Minni it's your turn!" Minki said. She looked around the room hard.

"--"

~Minnie~

"Umma Hyun!"

"Ne?"

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Minki on the cheek and baby him for the rest of the game..." I blurted at the top of my head. Umma Hyun and Ren Oppa blushes lightly but did as I told them to do.

"Awe, does Baby Wen want a bottle of milk?" He asked. Ren oppa started to blush like crazy.

"Aniyo, Umma!" He said hitting him.

"Aish, this dongsaeng, you can't hit your Umma, or else no more one piece dolls."

"Ahh!!! Umma Hyun, mianhae!! I-I was just p-playing... haha, jinja!!!" Ren oppa said jokingingly. Umma Hyun glared at him for a while before looking away.

"JR Hyung." He said. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Minnie-ah on the cheek." Umma Hyun looked at me daringly while I blushed. I looked over to JR shyly, seeing him do the same. Inch by inch, he moved closer. As he got into arms lengtth, he wrapped his hands around me and slightly pecked my cheek. I moved away going behind Yuri Unnie covering my red-blushed face. I could hear Umma Hyun and Aron laughing. Jr and I smirked at each other before glaring at the two. I whispered the dirty dare to him and he almost choked because of it.

"Aron Hyung." He said.

"Truth or--"

"It's obviously gonna be dare." He said in a duh tone.

"Fine, I dare you and Umma Hyun to do the pockey challenge."

[A/N: to those who don't know about the pockey challenge ((as I call it)), it is when to people have to finish eating a pockey stick without breaking it.]

They looked at each other blushing before I got out a pockey pack. I gave one to them as Umma Hyun took Ren off his lap and scooted in front of Aaron Oppa. I put the choco flavored pockey stick in betwix the two of them while they started to bite the ends carefully. The others and I started to laugh as they got closer, soon enough, they were to centimeters apart. The faint tint of pink could be seen on both of their faces as the reached the end of the bread candy. The moment their lips touched, a camera sound went off just before they could pull away choking on what was left of the pockey stick. They coughed and coughed while the rest of us kept laughing, looking at the picture from time to time only regenerated their laughing energy. As they died down, the two boys had already been in the bathroom for hours trying to remove the taste of the sweet pockey stick and possibly wash the memory and feeling of the event that had just went off. As they returned, I got a text from someone.

"Listen to me well, Kim Min Young. You will do as I say or else your precious sister gets hurt."

"What do you want?"

"Tomorrow, one of my buddies is going to be waiting for you at the gates at five thirty. Come or else. Do exactly what he tells you. And don't even try going to the police. I can make this look like you're just a delusional little girl wanting attention because her parents died and her sister's away. "

And that was the it. I couldn't tell anyone. I wasn't safe. I knew something was going to go down, and I knew that it wasn't going to be pretty. We all got onto the couch and somehow drifted off watching an action movie. I was thankful that these guys were here. Knowing that this maybe the last time I'm seeing them... It feels good to know that they be the last people I see.
------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhae for the slow update.... I've been busy but still... Anyways, how was that last part? I decided to spice things up a little ((or something like that)).

~YEHET TARO~

P.S: You'll understand that last part one day.