EPISODE 24 - NOW WHAT JIMIN!!!

Start from the beginning

JENNIE : how did your day went baby!!

ELLA : good unnie!!! ( laughing)

Yn was totally disappointed by seeing this. Suddenly, rose came. Yn was excited that atleast she will notice her. But rose went straightly near ella.

ROSE : yahhh jennie!! Move now it's my turn to see my baby!!

Jisoo came there with Lisa. LISA ran towards ella and took her.

LISA : awwww my sweetie!!! My baby!!! My cutie pie!!! Unnie missed you alot baby!!!

JISOO : yahhh,give me some time to spend with her. ( pouting)

Everyone are laughing and chit-chating with ella

ELLA : hahahha! Unnie!! ( everyone started tickling her)

Suddenly, jimin came to the hall and saw yn. He was about to go near her but he saw yn was looking somewhere so sadly. Jimin saw jisoo, Lisa,jennie and rosie having fun with ella forget the fact that yn is also their sister.

JIMIN : yn!!!

Yn looked at jimin with tears in her eyes. Jimin was shocked to see her like this. Jimin was about to say something but yn ran away to her room.

JIMIN : y-yyn? Wai-

YN went upstairs ( her room) and closed the door.

By seeing yn, jin frowned his eyebrows and about to go yn's room but stopped by seeing ella with blackpink.

JIN : awww my baby is back!!!

As soon as ella saw Jin, she hurriedly went near jin.

BLACKPINK : aishhh!!! Oppa!!(whining)

JIN : It's because , I am WWH. You know? (Proud smile)

ELLA : ( confused) what is WWH!! oppa?

JIN : as you know I am your handsome oppa. Everyone used to call me as "world wide handsome".

JISOO : ohh really oppa? Everyone used to call you like that?

JIN : yahhh stob it!!

Ella and everyone are laughing .

Yn's room,

yn's pov:

(crying) why? Don't they all forgot my existence? I don't think I deserve to be their sister!! I think ella is the right person. Hmm. Yeah she is. I think I should stay away from them. And jennie unnie have never treated me like that!! She always put a cold face when it comes to me. But today. She was totally different when it comes to ella.... I can't believe it. It's okay. As long as they are happy. I am okay with it.

JIMIN : hyung!!!( to jin)

JIN : wae? What!! You need her!!! Nope , not now!! Get lost mochi ( hugging ella ) I won't give her now. Just now my baby came.

JIMIN : aishhhh!!! It's not that hyung!! Ella go and change your dress baby!!

ELLA : okay oppa!!

JIN : Wait baby!! Oppa will choose a dress!! ( about to go)

Jimin pulled his hand.

JIN : Yahhh mochi!!

JIMIN : Hyung leave her. Ella is not a baby, ella go and change baby. Let her try to choose what she actually like.

Ella went upstairs to her room.

JIN : now what jimin !!! ( said uninterested)

BLACKPINK : yeahh what happened?

JIMIN : Did you all forget yn? Huh? Ella and yn came home at the same time, but you all noticed ella but not yn!! Don't forget that yn is also our baby. You know how she is hurt to see these things. When I called her, I looked her face just to see pain and hurt. I was about to speak but she went to her room hurriedly. Just treat her the same way we used to do in the past.

JIN : Wait, let me speak with her!! ( about to go)

JIMIN : hyung!!! She won't listen. Hereafter we should treat her the way we used to ... okay?

BLACKPINK : okay!!!

JIN : yep!!

Suddenly, they saw ella coming down with her books.

JIN : what are you doing baby ?

ELLA : i have to do my homework oppa!!! It's time for my homework!

JIN : our baby is so responsible than our ynie!!

JIMIN : hyung?

JIN : Oops sorry!!! Hehe. Baby, if you have any doubts you can ask me!!!

TO BE CONTINUED..........

IF YOU LIKE THIS EPISODE ,HIT A STAR 🌟 AND HOW YOUR LOVE.
SEE YOU IN NEXT EPISODE GUYS.
SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENT SECTION GUYS
TAKE CARE :)