Chapter 1:FAME

Beginne am Anfang

I rolled my eyes and turned around heading towards the dinner. Of course when I got there more of my workers came foward with makeup and everything as if I was about to go on a photo shoot. I help my hand up telling them that I didn't need it."Dr. Morrison, " I turned around to see a short man with a cigar in his mouth smiling at me."I would like to introduce you to Mr. Michael Jackson."He said.

"Who?"I asked dumbly, and I'm sure I had an utterly confused look on my face.

"Mr. Jackson."I heard a soft voice repeat from behind me, I turned around to see a tall handsome man, with big chocolate brown eyes, and perfect high cheek bones, his hair was curly and stopped a couple of inches above his shoulders. He was small for a man, but it actually wasn't that bad looking on him.

I smiled."Ah, Mr. Jackson,"I shook his hand."Nice to meet you."I had heard about him many times before, mostly it was what the press said about him, I never had the time to actually sit down and listen to any of his music but I heard that he was considered the best and he was just now starting his solo career.

"No it's nice to meet you, Dr, Morrison, I have read all of your books so far and they are amazing."He said, he had this breath taking smile plastered across his face.

"Well thank you, I've heard that your an amazing recording artist, am I correct?"

He started blushing a little."Yeah well I do my best."

I chuckled.

"Listen."He said getting a bit serious at that moment."If you have the time, I was wondering if you would want to go for lunch?"He asked, then added quickly."Only if you want to."

I smiled."I'm flattered Mr. Jackson, but I actually have some place to be right now, maybe next time?"I hated turning him down like that but I knew if I didn't do what I had to do at that moment, I probably wouldn't be able to do again for a long time.

"Sure, I understand, your a busy woman."He said. His smile said that he understood but the look in those big brown eyes said that he was a little disappointed.

I looked at my watch mindlessly."It was really nice meeting you, and I hope I see you again."I said as I picked up my brief case and shook his hand again.

"You will Dr. Morrison."He said as I began walking out of the room.

I couldn't help but wonder what he meant by that, but then my preoccupations took over and I was thinking about my problems again. I needed to go talk to my dad, and there was no lie against that, so I got in my car and headed out to the country side where it was mostly quiet unlike Time Square where I usually spent most of my time at. Over on that side, there was only the sweet smell of the grass and the trees, and nothing to do but sit and watch life space you by. That's why I moved away from there, there was nothing out there for me. Nothing but pain and heartache. I was too curious about how the world really worked to be sitting there watching nothing but birds and bugs fly before my very eyes. Or watching horses and cows grazing on the lawn in a distance. I wanted something more, and I knew i wasn't going to get it from there, it was just....impossible.

The sun had just began to set when I made my way up long curvy driveway of my fathers home. I could see the lights on in the windows as I drove up, I braced myself for the unexpected before cutting the engine off. And stepped unto the rocky road. "Hey!"I heard someone say, I turned to see my brother Josh standing on the lawn with a hand full of logs in his hand."It's about time you bring your skinny ass here to see me."He said.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. My brother was a cute one, he had this curly red hair and a round face, these pink heart shaped lips and green eyes. He was like the odd ball in the family unlike me, who is like everyone else long curly dark hair that I often straightened out, piercing gray eyes, slender and about 5'9. Only difference was I was the skinny one, everyone else was either heavy set or medium size. "Look where's dad."