1.

"Hahahaha, it should have been like this from the beginning." Rindou laughed as he poured water over Takemichi's head.

"Hahahaha, are you going to cry?" It was Ran who teased him.

Takemichi just sat silently, letting the two of them do whatever they wanted. He did not dare to fight against his bully, because if he fights, no one will help him later. That's why he chose to keep quiet instead of making things worse.

All the students who were there just laughed and only know how to mocked him.

There were some students who were happy to see that, they would record and take pictures of Takemichi when he was bullied by the two of them.

That is for sure they will make Takemichi as their joke material later.

And there are also some students who are sympathetic to him. However, they did not dare to show that sympathy because they were afraid of receiving the same fate as Takemichi.

Of course, no one dared to interfere, because Takemichi's bully came from a Gang called Tenjiku.

Who doesn't know the Gang called Tenjiku. The gang is led by Kurokawa Izana or better known as The Undefeated Izana.

Hearing his name alone makes everyone run away in fear, afraid to find trouble with him.

And of course, it is not only the students who are afraid of them, but all the teachers also do not dare to be angry with them because of their great influence in the school.

That is why they just deafen their ears and blind their eyes if they hear any complaints about them.

And that's one of the reasons why they were never suspended from school even though their actions had violated the school rules.

Meanwhile, Hanma and Koko just sighed heavily looking at their two friends. Maybe just, not interested in bullying him at the time.

So they decided to leave the place because soon the school bell would ring, indicating it was time for all the students to enter their respective classrooms.

However, their steps stopped when they both saw Izana and Kakucho were walking towards Takemichi.

"Aha ~, you're late, Boss." Rindou grinned.

"Looks like your lover has arrived." Ran whispered into Takemichi's ear which made him tremble in fear when he heard the man's name.

However, he tried to calm himself down by just sitting silently.

"What's this? Looks like he wants more." Izana said while pouring a bucket of water over Takemichi's head.

And after that, Izana violently raised Takemichi's jaw and made their eyes lock on each other.

His vacant purple eyes stared into the blue oceanic eyes. A sharp reflection could be felt by him as he stared into his vacant purple eyes. It was so sharp that he could feel someone stabbing him from behind.

"Next time, don't you dare mess with us." He reminded, still not letting go of his hand.

Takemichi was only able to stare into his vacant purple eyes, he didn't dare to divert his gaze away from the man, so he just nodded slowly, trying to hold back his tears.

"Ehem ~, Izana, it's time." Kakucho interrupts, trying to inform.

Upon hearing that, Izana released his hand from Takemichi's jaw and started walking out of the place followed by Kakucho, Rindou, Ran, Hanma and Koko.

And after that, all the students started to leave the place when they heard the school bell had already rung.

Leaving Takemichi alone who was still sitting silently there, thinking about what mistake he had ever done to them, until he was bullied so badly since the first day he started school there.

He was sure, he never messed with them. He tried to remember everything from the first day he was in school until that moment, looking for his own mistakes that made them unhappy about it.

He sat silently there, with his clothes soaking wet. Still wondering what mistake he once made until he was bullied.

Because he was bullied by them, he never had a friend. Only silence became his companion.

Being insulted and ridiculed by other students, is not something new to him. He was only able to remain silent because that was the best answer to not make things worse.

If he reports to the teacher it is just pointless because the teacher also does not dare to take action and just ignores him because in their eyes, Takemichi is just a poor student who is lucky to study in a special school for the rich people only.

Probably, the reason why Takemichi was bullied was because he came from a poor family?

He chuckled a little thinking he was bullied for being poor. He then cried because he could no longer hold back his tears.

He never shows his crying in front of others and always pretends that he is okay, even though he is actually not okay.

As he was about to wipe away his tears, he suddenly heard the sound of footsteps heading towards him. That made his heart pound instantly, afraid if Izana was the one who was heading towards him.

He closed his eyes in fear, not wanting to be harmed by Izana, but he was startled when he heard a voice that he recognized.

"Tissue?" The man asked as he handed a piece of tissue to him. That made Takemichi look up, trying to figure out who was the man that asking him.

And at that moment, he became speechless when he saw the said man's face.

"Kisaki?"