S3 Chapter 18: Demon King Showdown! Beherit VS Belial!!

Beginne am Anfang

Athena: That's the spirit Bella, show him what you're truly made of..

*Athenas Legacy Adeona shined in her hand and Athena just smiled, her eyes flashing with a white energy*

---

Drone: 2nd Battle!!

Bella: Belial won in the 1st battle with a Spin Finish so this time around, i need more and more power in my shoot if i am to outlast him..

*Bella looked at her launcher and noticed the switch for her Power Mode shoot, a method she hadn't used in a little while*

Bella: It's risky but we're going to risk it. If it means defeating Bell then so be it..

*Bella smirked and changed her launcher into Power Mode*

Bell: She changed something on her launcher... Ha, it's no use!!

---

Athena: Power mode?! Is she that desperate to win this battle?!

---

Drone: Ready Set!!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*The beys were off and they were charging to the center already!*

Bell: Belial, get in there with all you got!!

Bella: Beherit! Full power!!!

*Both beys clashed back and forth rapidly as the sounds of their clashes echoed throughout the Gate's of Hell*

Bell: We're not showing any mercy! Go Belial!!

*Belial started to push back and Beherit was now being thrown off balance with each attack*

Bella: We're not going to lose!

*Beherit uses the ring on its High Driver and escapes Belials grasp*

Bell: Wait what?!

---

Main: She used the pieces on its driver to escape Belials attack... Interesting..

---

Bella: High Shoot!!

*Beherit began to land attack after attack upon Belial and started to push it back this time! Belial was thrown into the wall and started to wobble but its stamina was still going strong*

Bell: This is getting interesting.. but this battle belongs to me!!

*Belial hits the rim of the stadium and started to pick up some incredible speed*

Bell: Rampaging Flash!!

*Belial clashes with Beherit and knocks it ahead and kept on attacking*

Bella: We've come this far, i won't lose again!

*Bellas left eye began to glow with a purple energy as it was filled with that power*

Bella: We're not going to lose!!

---

*Main watches in shock as he watched Bella get even more stronger, he could feel the power from where he was standing*

Main: Could that be...?!

---

*Beherit began to glow with a purple aura as a small dust began to surround it*

Bell: Go Belial!!!