Holy shit-

A/N 

Hihi! this is my first book soo IT MIGHT BE CRINGE BUT IDC so ehe here : ) 

MC: Evilin Jeramiah 

       As I lay on my back in the green grassy field, listening to some people in the distance talking and laughing around a table, stories, jokes goin' all around. I look down at my book "the sun and her flowers" by the greatest poet Rupi kaur. I set down the book and check my phone, 3 missed calls from my mom and 6 from my father, I ignore them as always because all they wanna do is control me. As I  gaze at the blue sky closing my eyes and falling into the abyss of sleep.
- - -

I wake to the sounds of alarms, startled but a little confused I grab and put my glasses on and check my phone, an amber alert stated

EMERGENCY ALERT
——-

Emergency situation all citizens should isolate from any contact to suspicious people, if any civilian is either showing symptoms of bleeding from eyes LEAVE IMMEDIATELY seek shelter immediately and hide.

I jump up and start running home, clamouring, yelling. People getting their children and bags, running faster to my house I see military artillery surrounding the main road to my house I grumble, as I try to go through.

"Ma'am, no one is allowed in this zone due to a major breakout" a stern officer said giving me a look over.

I sigh "I need to get to my house from this road, if I can't then I'm fucked like Garfield on Monday's!"

He chuckles and grabs the walkie talkie saying " we got another one", not understanding what he meant I repeated the first sentence saying it more sternly, getting pissed off because of this goddamn heat,

The men who were in their positions now turn to me with stern looks as they walk up faster than I realized and grab me by the hands and handcuff me.
What the fuck-?!
I struggle as much as I can maybe getting a chance to break out but their grip is iron.

They throw me into a truck with a bunch of over people in my class, they all look like they've seen some shit, like when you take too much drugs or something.

They all look at me like they've seen a ghost-  "Evilin, they got'cha too?" A girl with the greenest eyes I've have ever laid my eyes on, " fraid'so" I say wipin my nose on my sleeve.

As I look to my classmates I cough and a few jumped, " what the fuck happened out there"
"You don't know?!"
Then it hits me—
Soldiers
Army
Amber alert
Alarms
Virus

"Holy shit- it's the end of the world..."

"There it is" one of them say.

as i start panicking, rocking back and forth. Some pat me on the back, sympathizing. But others snicker and laugh, and get angry.