Verte Alberto

GENERAL.

Real Name: Alberto 
Scorfano
Alias: Green man boy
Meaning to Name: Noble and bright
Nickname(s): Green Boy (Eyeless Jack), Mr.Green boy (Sally Williams), Greenie Bestie (Zoey)
Age: 14
D.O.B: 
July 24, 2007
Birthplace: Italy (But in the water)
Language(s):
 Italian and English
Voice: Jack Dylan Grazer (But creepy)
Current Residence: Slender's Mansion
Gender: Male
Species: Half Alien Half-Human
Status: Active
Alliance: He is a kind of a partner in crime with Deadly Camilo and Zoey
Occupation: A green murderer
Weapon(s): Claws (As a Sea Monster)
Method of Killing: He would cut his victim's chests and eat them alive

Goal/Reason to Kill: Kill Luca's parents (Succeed)
Phrase: "Well that was very fun..maybe you and I can be a very good friend and have a good time"
Theme song: Animals - Maroon 5 (because he has a scent of blood in his nose like a shark)
Hobby(ies): Swim in the water and be like a hecking shark, Kill
Special Item(s): Glowing in the dark
Likes: Killing people for fun, being with his besties, him giving Sally's teddy bear if it gets lost
Dislikes: Sally being in danger, Somebody being mean to Sally
Fear(s): He is Verte Alberto and he is scared of nothing (Bruno ref >:3)
Personality: He is chill, his personality is similar to Camilo
Backstory:
 Alberto ate a rock, but he can't eat a rock, but it was different the rock was squishy and edible, and it was glowing.

Then Alberto was eating the pasta with his hands instand of a fork, Luca and Giulia were so confused, they told Alberto to eat with a fork, he said: "Why would eat a stupid thing like that anyway?" Luca and Giulia told Massimo that Alberto is being so strange, so Massimo called some scientists about what is happening Alberto, so they came.

The Scientists came and told Massimo that needed some time-space rock and Alberto came out of the house and saw them, and the scientists told Alberto did he eat it, and Alberto said yes if somebody eats a space rock that is an SCP, they would turn into color and kill a family or friend member. Alberto was transforming into some Green monster with a Green glow with black and green eyes.

That space rock was called SCP 9898, which turn any person into any color and kill 1 to 2 people who is a friend or family members, Alberto was evil and liked it, he went underwater.

Alberto ate Luca's Parents alive, and he collected their body parts as food, then he left...

Childhood: He did not wanna talk about his childhood
Adolescence/Teens: He is a teenager
Adulthood: He does not know

CreepyPasta Story: This is the story of a girl named Aria, she was a good girl, but her parents died from cancer and the war. She was alone in her house, she got a package from her friend, Giana, She found a note on the package, she read it, it said "I can't do this no more, Aria. I know your favorite movie is Luca, but this one is not what you think, he is after you and me, you need to destroy this disk now! Or he will come to haunt your dreams like he is your sleeping paralysis demon! Destroy the disk now!!" She did not care, she grabbed the disk and put it in the movie player, she played it but then it was different it was scary and creepy, she was confused...until she saw Alberto eating a rock, but he can't eat a rock, but it was different the rock was squishy and edible, and it was glowing.

Then Alberto was eating the pasta with his hands instand of a fork, Luca and Giulia were so confused, they told Alberto to eat with a fork, he said: "Why would eat a stupid thing like that anyway?" Luca and Giulia told Massimo that Alberto is being so strange, so Massimo called some scientists about what is happening Alberto, so they came.

The Scientists came and told Massimo that needed some time-space rock and Alberto came out of the house and saw them, and the scientists told Alberto did he eat it, and Alberto said yes if somebody eats a space rock that is an SCP, they would turn into color and kill a family or friend member. Alberto was transforming into some Green monster with a Green glow with black and green eyes.

That space rock was called SCP 9898, which turn any person into any color and kill 1 to 2 people who is a friend or family members, Alberto was evil and liked it, he went underwater.

Alberto ate Luca's Parents alive, and he collected their body parts as food, then he left...

Aria was scared, she heard a sound, and she saw Alberto with the green color, he was saying "Well that was very fun..maybe you and I can be very good friends and have a good time" *He would laugh evilly and Aria got out of her house and lived in her Aunt's house...That was not the last of that green monster.

RELATIONSHIPS.

Orientation: Straight
Relationship: N/A
Family: Bruno Scorfano (Father), Unnamed mother
Allies/Friends: Luca and Giulia (Formerly)
Rivals/Enemies: The SCP guards

APPEARANCE.

Hair: golden-brown hair (formerly), Darkish Green (Current)
Skin: tan (Formerly), Greeny Tan (Current)
Eyes: Green (Formerly), Black with Green iris and black pupils (Current)
Height: 5'4
Weight: He is a slender dude
Body Type: He has a muscular type body

Outfit: yellow tank top with brown shorts held up with a rope, and he is barefoot all-day

Accessories: N/A
Distinguishing Features: Scar on his upper left arm when he is a sea monster, but it is just a mark when in his weird human look

PHYSICAL / MENTAL.

Disorder(s): N/A

Disability(ies): N/A
Abilities/Strengths: Can turn into their Sea Monster look when being wet, can glow in the dark, throw up the green slime and make his victims into stoned green slimed statues and push them off and make them break to pieces. Super Strength, Super Speed, Swimming easily
Weaknesses/Faults: N/A

STATS
10/10

Intelligence: 78
Strength: 100
Speed: 100
Agility: 100
Endurance: 99
Stamina: 99
Balance: 98
Tolerance: 100

FACTS/TRIVIA.

- He is a cannibal, so that is why he ate Luca's parents alive
- He is sometimes so sleepy and he will always be in the bed but Suicide Donnie will always wake him up with frying pans
- He is so nice to Sally but he always tells Sally to not make him into any girly stuff, and Sally will always agree
- He helps Zoey with the killing
- He is similar to Deadly Camilo