78. Baby Troubles

Start from the beginning

You pressed your lips together and shut your eyes again as she started crying yet again.

"Nope." You said. "She just spit up all over herself and me."

(i literally would've thrown it out at this point.)

You moved her into your other arm to assess the spit up situation and that's when the tears slipped from your eyes. You were just way to overwhelmed and the floor also being covered in her spit up didn't help.

You quickly wiped your eyes with one hand and then looked around for something to clean up with.

"I- I have to go Hitoshi" You said through tears. "I gotta- fuck- I gotta give her a bath."

You ran your hand through your hair and hung up the facetime call before Shinso had a chance to say goodbye.

You took a deep breath as you walked upstairs and towards the bathroom.

I love her, I love her, I love her.

You turned the faucet in the bathtub on and started filling the tub with warm water. While it was filling you walked into M/n's room and pulled her clothes off before laying her on her changing table. You pulled off your ruined shirt off while keeping one hand on M/n the whole time so she didn't fall.

Now that you were in just your sports bra you walked back into the bathroom with M/n, who was still crying by the way, and sat her down in the tub. You turned off the faucet and grabbed the cup that you used to wet her hair.

"Can you please stop crying for a second?" You asked while shampooing her lavender hair. "Please?"

She didn't listen. You didn't expect her to but it was worth a try.

You used a rag with baby soap on it to clean her body and then rinsed her off before pulling her out of the tub and wrapping her in a towel.

(baby burrito)

You wiped the tears from your eyes and pulled the drain in the tub before walking back into her room to change her on her changing table.

You put baby lotion all over her and the started fixing her diaper when there was a knock at the door.

Ugh.

"One second!" You called.

You kept a hand on M/n so she wouldn't fall while you pulled a random pair of pajamas out of her changing table.

The doorbell rang.

"Hold on!" You called.

You pulled her pajamas onto her which was a real struggle since she was flailing as she cried.

You grabbed her brush and brushed through her hair really quickly as the doorbell rang a second time.

"One fucking second!" You yelled.

Unfortunately the volume of your yell startled M/n and made her cry even harder, which you didn't even know was possible.

Kill me. Kill me. Kill me.

"I'm sorry" You said to her as you kissed her head, lifted her again and grabbed one of her pacifiers.

You quickly went downstairs and flung the front door open just as the doorbell rang a third time.

As the door opened M/n threw her pacifier onto the ground and screamed, which you didn't even know she did.

"Don't just throw it" You mumbled as you bent down and picked up the pacifier.

When you stood back up you came face to face with Mihoko and Hajime.

"Hi sweetie" Mihoko greeted. "Hitoshi told us you were having trouble."