Chapter 10

***

~Later that same day~

Xiumin was walking down the stairs and notices that his mother and Ximena were giggling loudly.

"Ximena is literally the last person I wanted my mother to meet." He sighs too himself.

Ms. Kim then notices Xiumin walking down the steps and she waves at him with so much excitement. Ximena steps aside and Xiumin approaches them.

"What's going on? I can hear you two laughing from the other side of the mansion." Xiumin wonders.

"I was telling your fiancé about that time you wet the bed because you were to scared to go the bathroom in the middle of the night." Ms. Kim starts chuckling and Ximena looks away as she tries not to laugh.

"Hey!! Are you seriously trying to embarrass me?! It's not even funny! Why would you tell her that?!" Xiumin asks.

"Because you didn't stop wetting the bed until you were 12." Ms. Kim says and Ximena bursts out laughing hysterically.

Xiumin was literally dying of embarrassment on the inside but he couldn't help but notice happy Ximena was. Her laughter made him smile.

"Either way, I came say hi to her. Why don't you kids run along and go out on a fun date?" Ms. Kim suggest.

Ximena and Xiumin then look at each other.

"Mother...! I don't know if that's a good idea. I'm the type to stay home!" He says.

"Nonsense. Go out and have some fun with your girl! The weather outside is wonderful!" Ms. Kim smiles.

"Sure Ms. Kim!" Ximena grabs Xiumin's arm.

Ms. Kim smiles and walks to the kitchen.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Xiumin pushes her arm away.

"Your mother wants us to go on a date!" Ximena says.

"I know that!!! But we all know very well that you're going to escape once I take my eyes off of you!!!!!" Xiumin whispers loudly.

"You're right, but right now I have to pretend that I'm going to be your "wife." Your mother is a saint towards me. She reminds me of my mother. Besides, I do really need to head out. Since this upcoming Friday, your mother wants to have dinner with us and I need an outfit to impress her." Ximena says.

"Fine. But don't you think I'll let you out of my sight. I might as well do this!!" Xiumin intertwines his fingers with her fingers.

"I don't care how sweaty our hands get! I'm not letting go of this hand!!!" Xiumin says.

~Several minutes later~

Ximena and Xiumin step out. It was nice to feel the fresh air after almost a month of being locked up in Xiumin's place.