𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝙼𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎

Start from the beginning

"Hey." Matt Jensen greets as he exits his room. "Is the shower on?"

"Yeah. Yeah, that's my shower, I'm just waiting for it to heat up." Grace replies easily.

"Yeah, the new tankless heater takes a while to warm up. It shouldn't take this long." Matt says worriedly and places his hand on the doorknob of the bathroom.

Grace quickly steps in front of him again. "Don't worry about it, it's not a big deal." She assures, surprising Matt with a smile. "I'm gonna go in there now and I'll see you later."

And with that, she enters the bathroom. She hears Justin showering and ponders whether or not she should join him.

Making up her mind, she begins to slowly take off the hoodie, tank top and shorts off, leaving her in her underwear. She knows she shouldn't feel insecure in doing this, Justin is her boyfriend and one of the kindest people she knows, but she can't help but feel self conscious of him seeing her fully naked for the first time.

Gaining a sense of confidence, she removes her black lace bra along with her matching pants. She grabs the shower curtain and moves it slightly.

Seeing the movement, Justin looks over and smiles at her lovingly, "Hey."

"Hi." Grace mumbles, stepping into the shower and next to him.

They're face to face now, only a few centimetres apart. Justin looks at her body, almost hungrily and Grace's breath quickens.

Leaving no room to talk, Justin smashes their lips together, Grace immediately responding and tangling her fingers into his hair. She pulls on it, swallowing his groans. She then begins to feel Justin's hands wander down her body, cupping her ass and squeezing it softly, making Grace gasp into his mouth.

He separates their lips and begins to plant kisses from her cheek to her neck, turning the girl on even further.

Grace's hand travels down until it reaches his hard and sensitive area, earning a wide eyed look from him. She keeps eye contact while slowly starting to pump him with her right hand. His breathy gets heavy and he leans forward placing his forehead on her shoulder, overwhelmed with the sudden pleasure. Her thumb slides over his tip and he groans again, unaware of him thrusting his hips slightly.

Letting out a breath, Grace falls to her knees in front of him nervously.

Justin looks down at his girl and he looks at her doubtfully. He didn't want her thinking that's all he wanted or that she has to do it because she doesn't. "Are you sure? Because you don't have to do anything, I promise."

"I want to." She assures his worries.

She then places her mouth over him, her mouth taking in the tip, swirling her tongue over him, smiling to herself when he moans. she starts bobbing her head slightly, getting used to the feel of him. She watches proudly as Justin's eyes roll back into his head and he sighs in pleasure.

Seeing that she's doing the right thing causes her to take him in fully, the tip pressing at the back of her throat. She grabs his balls with her hand softly plays with them, adding to the pleasure.

Justin wasn't going to last long, he already knew that. There was something about how Grace looked at him. The innocence in her eyes as she sucked him off devilishly. She continued this, swirling her tongue around him.

Justin pants loudly, "Grace, I'm going to cum." He warns her. "So, if you don't want to take it, you can stop now."

But Grace doesn't listen and continues her movements, fully wanting to carry on.

A few seconds pass and he suddenly spasms, exploding into her mouth. The warm liquid spills into her mouth and she swallows it down easily.

Justin helps the girl up off the floor of the shower and kisses her lightly, tasting himself on her.