ᖴIᖴTY| 50

Começar do início

"Ella, why are you here?" Lola asked as she opened her office door

"Ella, why are you here?" Lola asked as she opened her office door. She had just gotten finished checking Xylia and Xavier's teeth. The whole time she had to listen to Xy talk shit about how she was hurting her, and she was doing a damn thing.

"I need to speak to you...."

"Why so you can push her down a flight of stairs again?" Xylia said as her twin laughed. Lola palms her face. "Aunt Lola has nothing to say to you. I mean, why do people think they can do shit...."

"HEY, LANGUAGE!"

"Sorry, Aunt Lo. But why do people think they can do stuff then should be forgiven? You can't try and kill a person then think everything is fine, Ella!" The girl yelled, upset. Lola smiled, touching her shoulder.

"Xy, let's go. We have homework to do, and you know how Dad is... Bye, Aunt Lola!" Xavier said as Xylia waved, leaving the clinic. Lola took a deep breath sitting in the chair behind her waiting for Ella to speak because she knew she wasn't leaving until she did.

"I just want my friend back...."

"We were never friends El. You hated me from the fucking start. All you saw me as was a fucking threat. Now, what do you really want?" Lola said harshly, making Ella look at her, confused why she didn't know and didn't care.

"Shino and that new dude are chasing me."

"Good fuck, one of them. Hell, maybe both, but stay the hell away from Ax and me."

"You weren't like this... I know I made you like this. I'm sorry, and I'm sorry that I bother you. B-before I-I go... c-can I feel her move?" She asked, making Lola look down at her seven and a month half belly. "I-I missed having mine." She began to cry as Lola quickly placed her hand on her stomach.

"Ella, I don't hate you, but you hurt me, and I didn't wish for that to happen to you. You will have this again. I wouldn't choose Shino if I were you. That man is only looking for sex. I don't know Ian but try to find love, El. Real love... okay." Lola said, smiling with Ella as her baby kicked the woman's hand.

"Name?"

"We hadn't thought of one." AJ said, making both jump. "I thought I told you to stay the fuck away from my damn wife!" He spoke. Ella jumped back, nodding her head and quickly leaving the room.

"Axel, you didn't have to be that fucking mean! The girl lost her baby...."

"And she fucking tried to kill ours and you! Ella is fucking playing you, Lola! It wouldn't fucking surprise me if she tried to kill you again and take our daughter. Stay the fuck away from her! I will kill that bitch if she tries me again!" AJ yelled, gripped Lola's arm without realizing it.

"AX, YOU ARE HURTING ME!"

"Shit! I'm sorry, Lola bug. Please stay away from that girl. Ella is still unstable and hurting from her loss. I-I just don't want to lose you two." He said, kissing her forehead. Lola sighed nodded as she wrapped her arms around his large figure.

"Riley, where the fuck is the whore?!" Elijah yelled

"Riley, where the fuck is the whore?!" Elijah yelled. Riley stopped in her tracks, looking back at her husband. Both brothers had a brow raised as Hiro, Reece, and Jeremias appeared out of nowhere. The man had only been there for four days and was like one of them.

"Where is who?"

"DON'T FUCKING PLAY WITH ME! WHERE THE FUCK IS MARIAH?!" Elijah yelled as Xerxes stepped between the two of them, placing his hand on his brother's chest.

"Eli clam the fuck down. Cause you know, I will knock the fuck out of your ass for messing with my wife like that. Riley...."

"Riley, what?! I don't know where the fuc...."

"DON'T... Don't fucking lie to me, BabyGirl, because I know you are fucking lying! Where the fuck is that little trick because I swear if you are protecting her from something!" Xerxes said, running his fingers through his hair. "What if she is the cause of all this fucking shit?! Huh?! Or what if she is in fucking danger?! Where is she?! Elijah, check her trackers!"

"I did, and they are all saying she's here. At home, she left her jewelry and wedding band there. Not to mention she cut her tracker out." He said, making X turn to his wife, holding her head down.

"I don't know where she went, only that she left. Riah was all dolled-up and...."

"And what, Riley? She's your best friend, and you didn't want to tell. If I did some shit like that to protect one of my brothers, Reece or Leon. You would be all down my fucking throat. What you think Elijah deserves this? You know what? I don't fucking care. We need to find Mariah, and we need to find her now. Your best friend could be in danger or a danger to us! RILEY, YOU KNOW BETTER! WHAT THE FUCK WAS YOU THINKING?!"

"That I was protecting a friend! Hoping that she would come to her senses and not go! Hoping that she would see how much Elijah loved her!" Riley yelled back while Elijah continued trying to call her phone. Xerxes texted some of the others as Jake walked up.

"Sir, during our premier check this evening... My men found something. It is about five miles into the woods and an easy location to get to without being seen. I think you should come with me." He said, making Xerxes nod waving along Elijah, Takahiro, Reece, Lucas, and Jeremias. About ten minutes later, they were at the spot Jake's crew found whatever. X could tell what it was before getting there as he turned back to Elijah, holding up a hand and waving Reece and Hiro up.

"It's Mariah, isn't it?" He whispered to Jack as he nodded. Xerxes took a deep breath nodded to his brother. "Elijah...."

"No!" He yelled, hurrying to the body dropping down beside it as he uncovered her face. Mariah's eyes were wide open as her face displayed fear. All sighed, seeing the cut along her neck while a guard handed X a note.

I fucked your brother's bitch, but I got bored. Give me something else to do.

Don't you wish you knew who I was?

"I can see how my family is in danger. I will take your offer." Jeremias finally spoke.

" Jeremias finally spoke

Thoughts???