"It is what it is. I'm not denying it." Mel laughed. "But I'm drunk as fuck. Eli, where is your wife?" She made everyone look around the room. Elijah sighed, shaking his head as he stood leaving.

"MEL!"

"I just asked a fucking question, AJ. Nite bitches!"

"Damn, y'all looked like you had a rough night

"Damn, y'all looked like you had a rough night." Giselle laughed at her children walking into the dining room the next morning. Gabriel smiled, kissing her cheek so did Jeremias and Jane while Nadia gave her the finger.

"You would be too fucking with our children. All of them are born party animals, and the only ones that are sometimes drinkers are Eli, Veah, AJ, and Marie, who don't drink at all."

"Wish we could say the same about ours. All of them are drinkers and smokers." Giselle said to Adele with a bright smile. "Oh, I can't wait to see your fashion house today. I heard your children talking about the photoshoot." She said as Adele nodded. Today AJ, Luca, Melody, and Nicole had a photoshoot. Adele wanted Hiro and Reece, but the two talked themselves out of it.

"Yeah, if they don't be acting like small fucking children.... Jane, how do you feel about taking pictures?"

"Like they take my soul. What little I have left Mrs. Köhler. The devil has the rest." She said, making Axel choke laughing. At least something caused him to laugh. They didn't see that too often lately.

"Damn child! You almost took me out with that comment." Axel said as Raine patted his back. "Fuck Luca, I think we have your Grandmother back! Violet, I'm sorry I thought it was you." He laughed, making them shake their heads.

"Okay.... But if you don't mind. Can I get a few shots of you and our dark wear? I promise you will like it."

"Don't care." Jane shrugged as Adele stared over to her son, picking at his food. Elijah was usually loud in the mornings. This morning he was quiet, and Mariah was still missing.

"I don't know, Mother. Don't care the bitch is going to do what she likes no matter what I say."

"I wasn't about to ask anything." Adele said, knowing she was lying. Takahiro and Kamaria laughed so did Luca. "How don't you know where your wife is? Did you and the children stay here last night or home?"

"Don't matter, and I don't want to fucking talk about it either." He said, getting up from the table. Everyone who knew what was wrong sighed as Riley sat there feeling bad for hiding Mariah's secret.

"Leave him alone, Liebe. I have a feeling that girl is cheating again, and he knows it."

"Yeah, he knows it! After all that shit, she did to get Eli, I don't understand Mariah. Why throw him away like yesterday's trash? If it were him cheating, everyone would be yelling he is wrong and a good for nothing. I don't want to get between their relationship, but I think someone needs to. If they are not happy, they need to get a divorce." Adele whispered as her husband nodded.