PART 6: From Neverland to Wonderland

Start from the beginning

"Neverland!" I exclaimed.

"As you wish," he said and I stared at him in shock.

"You'll see. Now, relax Ave or may I say Tinkerbelle?"

I chuckled. I rested on my sit and shut my eyes. Asher was the only person that made me feel okay. If it wasn't for him, I just wouldn't smile. At all. Let alone laugh.

About 15 minutes later, he turned the engine off.

"Here we are Tink!"

I giggled when he called me 'Tink'. Opening my eyes I saw a a green, wooden label with the word "Neverland" sculpted on it.

"What is this place?" I asked in astonishment.

"It's a cupcake store," he informed and I laughed.

I was the one who wanted to go to Neverland, right?

We got in and the smell of the fresh tiny cakes hit my nostrils.

"WOW!" I said smelling the air with my eyes shut.

"How can I help you?" a man around 70 asked.

His genuine smile reached his kind light blue eyes. And even though time had beautifully sculpted some wrinkles on his face, I was sure he was one of the heartbreakers of his time.

"My girl wanted to go to Neverland so, we want some magical cupcakes," Asher stated and I chuckled.

"One second," the old man said.

He came back a couple of minutes later holding a box filled with cream and chocolate cupcakes with the pictures of Peter Pan and Tinkerbelle on them. Hey, what about Wendy?!

"With extra fairy dust," he said pointing at the chocolate sprinkles on the cakes and we all laughed.

Asher paid for them ignoring my insisting on sharing the bill and then we left.

"Can I choose the place now?" he asked and I eagerly nodded.

He turned the engine on and drove to a park. We sat on a bench. He started devouring one of the Peter Pan cakes. I took my converse out and walked on the back of the bench trying to keep my balance and not fall off. After a while, I sat down, crossed my legs (yeah, a black pair of sweatpants was a nice choice) and started eating a Tink cupcake.

"It's delicious!" I groaned in ecstasy and he smiled.

His smile was just one of a kind. Sweet, sexy and real...

At some point, I shuddered as the chilly wind hit me.

"Are you cold?" he asked worriedly.

"Yeah, but don't dare taking out your jacket. You're gonna catch a cold."

"Then come with me," he said standing up.

"Can I have a piggy back?" I asked.

He smiled tapping his shoulders. Wow! We were comfortable with each other, weren't we? I jumped on his back a wrapped my legs around his low abdomen. There was probably a 'V' there...

He took me to his car and after cutting the heat on, he dragged me to the backseat and pulled me into his arms.

"You know what, Ash?" I asked.

"What?"

"Those cupcakes were magical, indeed. Thanks."

"Magical? Nah... The magic is all inside you, Ave."

"Are you a poet?!" I asked surprised.

"Sometimes," he answered and I nodded silently.

I rested my head on his hard chest. We stayed there, cuddled up, until I dozed off.

When I opened my eyes, he was playing with my hair.

"Hey," he said softly and I smiled.

"Let's get you home," he added.

I nodded fighting my tears back...

When we arrived, I got in through the window, locking it behind me and he took off. I sat on my bed and started drawing a couple sitting on a bench watching a rainbow. At some point I ate the last Tinkerbelle cupcake. Before sleeping, I had a shower. The hot water and foam tediously traced across my scars making me wince. I, then, got dressed and went to bed. I was almost asleep when my cellphone buzzed on my desk. I sat up and grabbed it. It was text message from an unknown number.

'Night girlfriend'

Where did Asher get my number? Maybe when I was asleep. I texted back 'Night boyfriend, thanks for everything', saved his number under and went to sleep with a huge grin on my face.

The day with Asher was like a tour of Wonderland. I mean, he managed to make me forget about my daddy, laugh and have fun which was definitely a wonder.

I should of change his contact name from 'My Boyfriend' to 'My Way To Wonderland' I thought before drfting to sleep.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" I heard someone yelling.

My eyes snapped open. I sat up scared, only to realize it wasn't a dream...

"No!" I shouted.

"Open the goddamn door before I knock it down!"

Cause I was not Alice and this place was far from being Wonderland...

~*~

Wasn't it sweet? :')

I want an Asher in my life, you know?

THANKS FOR READING!

PLEASE COMMENT :)

Vote if you liked it :D

<3