SEVENTEEN!

"Hey! Is everything okay you seemed really distant these past few days

"Hey! Is everything okay you seemed really distant these past few days."

"No Wren, [sighs] I'm sorry for what I'm about to say."

"Jup—"

"No Wren, listen. I did it."

"Did what?"

"I got charli drunk that night! I was the one that ruined you're relationship!"

[laughs] "Haha so funny don't play with me like that."

"I'm not."

"Jupiter for real stop that."

"It's the truth Wren."

"No...say sike!"

"..."

"You did it? How—you said you were my friend!"

"I know I'm sorry I was jealous a—"

"So you attempt to ruin my relationship?"

[voice cracks] "I'm so sorry Wren! I know...it was wrong and I—I hate myself for it!"

[starts tearing up] "You fucking should be! You did all this out of pure jealousy! What did you think was gonna happen? That we would get together!"

[screams] "CHASE HAD MY NUDES WHAT WAS I MEANT TO DO! I WAS BLACKMAILED!"

"I don't care you don't do that shit to friends! How'd he get your nudes any fucking way?"

"We had a fling right before you hiatus and he kind sort of got pissed after I told him I couldn't do it anymore..."

"I hate you."

"I know you would...and I'm sorry for that."

"Goodbye Jupiter."

"Goodbye Wren."

call ended

call duration: 2 minutes and 12 seconds

"Hey sweet—"

"Fuck you! God I should have known!"

"Addison? Whe—"

"She's busy!"

"Put her on the phone...now!"

"No I don't think I will. You can go to fucking hell!"

"Addison I will come over there!"

[laughs] "And do what Chase? Leak my nudes? Yeah heard about that too God you're crummy you made Jupiter and Wren break their friendship and you betrayed Charli. You're a worm."

"I'm not a fucking worm, put Charli on the phone!"

"No screw you. Byeee."

call ended

call duration: 32 seconds

Fae says
Oh no the story is almost done...

quick question: Why did you decide to read this?