..Eventually everything connects..

Start from the beginning

Confused abhi asks," what are you both talking about"

When abhi was about to get the file from Kiran, due to wind papers and photos from the file flew around and fell over the floor..

Pragya softly whispers," but...why "..Ira looked at her confused hearing her question.. Pragya slaps him hard..

All turns towards them ...

Pragya wails loudly," why"

Crying she started to hit him with her both hands ...Ira stood there still..

Abhi sees the photo near the table...he slowly picks it up and his world stopped spinning seeing that photo..

At the same time Pragya holds Ira's collar and shouts," why Aarya ....why"

All are shocked hearing pragya...

Abhi looks at the pic and then at Ira

Abhi looks at the pic and then at Ira ...yes ...it is Aarya's photo..it is him...

Behind the photo it is written " Ayraa"

Tears streamed down abhi's face.. their son... their Jaan .. their Aarya is Ayraa ...Ira...

Ira looked around and was about to run from there but stopped by abhi..

Ira tried to wriggle abhi's hand , but abhi holded his son's wrist firmly..

Abhi's seemingly unstoppable tears explained his pain...

He softly said," please don't leave me "

Ira pushed abhi and asks," I left you or you left me"

Abhi looked at him with painful eyes..

Ira walks away from there..

Abhi shouts," Aarya "

But Aarya didn't turn back ....

Abhi wipes his tears and tells," this time I will not leave you"

Saying he rushed behind Aarya..

All followed him...

When aarya was about to open the gate , abhi tells him," please don't punish yourself for my mistake aarya"

Aarya smirks and says," staying away from you is not my punishment...it is your punishment.. staying away from me and my mother is your punishment..and you deserve that..."

Ab: your mother too deserves that ?

Aarya looks at him

Ab: you are right...i did mistake...i turned deaf to my son's calls , my little boy called me for help but I..

He gulped , as he couldn't complete the sentence...he left his son alone in this cruel world..

Ab: you punish me because I did everything..but she .. your mother...what did she do

Aarya looked at his mother who is standing near Harish and Kiara with pale face..

He turns around immediately...

Abhi asks him ," do you want to know the last time she smiled happily ?..."

Aarya was about to open the gate but abhi tells," eleven years ago she lost her son , with him all her happiness..."

Ab: do you think she deserve this?

Kiara went near Ira and hugged him..

She weeps against her brother's chest...

Kiara tells with tears," I missed you a lot Bhai

Kiara tells with tears," I missed you a lot Bhai..."

Ira hugs her back ...he hates his dad but not his sister..his only sweet memory of his life is his days with them..his mom and siblings.... he thinks about his little sister and brother.... their Harish was too small when he left ...

 their Harish was too small when he left

********

********

To be continued.....