Mary: ...Who did this??!

???: We have no idea, not yet anyways.

Suddenly, a mature man with a tuxedo suit on, gray slim hair and a wounded mark on his right mouth appeared from the door behind...

???: But we will find out, and when we do, they will be looking more hell like your father right about now. Cecil Stedman, director of GDA.

Mary: ...Mary, Mary Grayson.

Cecil: Nice meeting you. Debra..I'm so sorry.

Debbie: Cecil, you got a lot of nerve for you not to-

Cecil: Someone murdered the guardians of the globe last night.

Debbie: What!!?

Mary: Oh my god! What?!

Cecil: All of them, tore from limb to limb, and we tried like hell to bring them back, but now one manage to make it.

Mary: But how's it it possible?!

Cecil: We don't know yet, we also don't know why your dad was at Guardians HQ, working theory is whoever killed the Guardians, lured them there, and tried wiping them all out at once. Hell, we don't even know any villain that want Nolan and the guardians 6 feet under. But we'll keep this hush for now, I just wanted you and your mother to know only.

Debbie: ...*sniffs* Cold towels, and ice water. And have a cot rotten for me.

Cecil: Debra-

Debra: I've patch up Nolan for 20 years Cecil! I am not leaving!

Cecil: ...*Nods At Donald*

Donald: O-Of course Debbie, I'll get them.

But before Donald's does leave, he gets a call about that is going on at the city of Chicago...

Donald: Sir, there's some kind of attack happening downtown. Numerous contacts have heavy weapons shooting casualties.

Cecil: Now?! We're a little staff on the hero department!

Cecil and Donald leaves the room as they contact some other heroes to go and stop the attack that's happening...as they do, Mary tells her mom that she'll go and do her best to stop the attack that's happening, Debbie nods as she stays and watches over Nolan.
.
.
.
Later, in the city, black smoke was coming out from the buildings and people screaming and panicking as Mary with her hero suit arrive in the city and yet to see the attack getting worse...

Invincible: *Sighs* Holy shit...

She started to see a bunch of aliens from another dimension which they were coming from portals, invading the city, shooting and killing lots of innocent people...

Invincible: Okay, get it together!

She goes flying towards the aliens and to stop informer of them...